King T “Still Triflin’” Mixtape (24 HOURS ONLY)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I havent listened to this yet so I cant comment on the music but:

1. The album cover is fucking terrible, King T derserves better than that. It looks like the shit I used to photoshop in 1998, weve come a long way since then.

2. It pisses me off when the tracks arent sequenced properly and I have to edit every track in itunes so they play in order.

3. That shitty album artwork wasnt even included in the download, so I had to search google and add it myself, like is it that hard to properly tag the files with the artwork included!?

Apr 25, 2002
Houston

1. The album cover is fucking terrible, King T derserves better than that. It looks like the shit I used to photoshop in 1998, weve come a long way since then.

2. It pisses me off when the tracks arent sequenced properly and I have to edit every track in itunes so they play in order.

3. That shitty album artwork wasnt even included in the download, so I had to search google and add it myself, like is it that hard to properly tag the files with the artwork included!?
Damn Mr. Complainypants. I'd just be happy that he finally released some new music after all these years.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

With all this being said I also gotta say the mixtape is pretty dope! There are some nice beats on here and King T hasnt lost a thing. Ive been bumping Soul Plate feat Threat and Chill all day...