[King Of The Dot] Scatterbrain vs Lex D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
good shit scatter brain... you always come hard on a whole other level type shit. a few things though, what the hell was going on in the back round? people were making hella noise...and that fool that you battled was annoying. he was trying way too hard to clown, kept stumbling over some words like he forgot his pre written lines.

ima check it out when i get off work homie..gotta support my fellow mexipino ha
haha word

good shit scatter brain... you always come hard on a whole other level type shit. a few things though, what the hell was going on in the back round? people were making hella noise...and that fool that you battled was annoying. he was trying way too hard to clown, kept stumbling over some words like he forgot his pre written lines.
yeah man that crowd was suspect haha he was rapping at me like im the stereotypical chicano rapper which hella didnt apply. i couldn't really tell what the fuck was going on in the background. i was trying to not let it throw me off. i was blunted as fuck going off the head with it haha i felt the promoter or somebody from king of the dot should have had that shit under control but whatever.