KING OF THE BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2005
since the bay in next to be on top
the nation should know off top.
Whose Holding The Crown.. Really who in the Bay can claim that shit....even though i listen to other bay artist more..
i feel it would have to be E 4O

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
So many of these threads.I say fucc the one spot for king.Puttin the bay down how we all would like it to be is gonna be a team effort.All the bosses gotta drop shit,all the cats with a new buzz gotta drop shit,.....It aint all bout the bosses in the bay and Im sure 40 dont want the whole bay on his shoulders.40 can maintain his top spot but on the charts theres 9 other spots that matter....rotated monthly theres enough room for all of us....

Nov 18, 2004
If 40 is tha ambassador, Mac Dre would be tha late king, Yuk'd be sultan, Richie Rich'z tha Khan, Tadatay as an emperor, Black-C tha Don, Jt tha Bigg Figga tha CEO, Too Sheezie as tha President, Mr. Kee'll be Warlord, etc. etc. etc.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
kaizer your going way to far with it, too short is the godfather of bay rap point blank period.

Oct 4, 2004
The bay is some mob ass shit, everybody should eat, everybody is equal as long as you bring work in... thats a big difference Vs. other 'spots'. Like Kaizer and most talkin bout, fuk the best, we should all shine. Im not sayin its possible to have 50 bay stars reppin and make the bay known nationwide, but if you ask some folks about 'what is Bay rap?' they will most likely say E-40... And no one gets mad at it... u think Quinn or Yuk or anyone else gives a fuk if the media doesnt call them out? This aint New York, we dont cry over things like that.

Nationwide, folks is talking about who is better, but Bay dont battle-rap against 'who is better than another'. Bay spitters will make their ends regardless at a higher % per sale - Fuck askin 'Why?' like Jadakiss... he just aint hustlin hard enough, we ballin without the industry out here.

Sorry, just spittin my opinion. Step on it if you want.

Mar 6, 2005
I THINK MAC DRE WOULD HAVE PROBABLY BEEN THE KING BUT NOW THAT HES DEAD ID HAVE TO SAY EITHER E-40 OR YUKMOUTH. YUKMOUTH IS REALLY MAKING BIG MOVES RIGHT NOW WITH UGA VOL2 AND REGIME MIXTAPE AND HIS NEXT SOLO ALBUM "MILLION DOLLAR MOUTH PIECE" IS NOT EVEN GONNA BE OUT TILL LATER THIS YEAR AND HES ALREADY STARTED 2005 ON FIRE. AND ONCE 40 DROPS HIS SHYT UNDER LIL JON, ITS GONNA BLOW THE FUCC UP. BUT THE BEST GUY TO REPRESENT THE BAY IS PROBABLY SAN QUINN CUZ HES GOT THE BEST MAINSTREAM APPEAL AND YET HIS GOT STREET SAVVY. YA DIG ! ! !

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
THERE AINT NO HIERARCHY IN BAY RAP... STOP THIS AT ONCE!!! ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHAT YOU WANNA BUMP IN YO SHIT... FUCC THE KING OF THIS OR THAT... AND IF THERE WERE, YUKMOUTH WOULD DEFINITELY NOT BE NEAR THE TOP... AT LEAST THATS MY OPINION...

Nov 3, 2004
wtf............??????????????????????????^^^^^^^^^
i didnt think you could bring cameras into Napa State....??.......
we aint new york, never have been so no need to calim a king...........
40 water is the ambassador though......he has a lounge too!!!

Aug 20, 2004
Mac Dre woulda been the king if he was still alive?Under what circumstances?Are we talkin about record sales,number of albums released...or popularity?Mac Dre is a fan favorite..but E-40 has out sold EVERYONE(except maybe Too Short...and MC Hammer) in the Bay...PERIOD.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I don't think there is a King of the Bay right now after Mac Dre died.

Those in the running IMO are Messy Marv and Yukmouth if anyone would try to state claim it would have to be one of them and that shit would cause hella friction cuz deep down they probably both think they are the top cat in the bay. Just an opinion though may not be true thats just what i think

40 is the ambassador though