King$ doin things...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
I am the first to admit they shockin the hell out me.That little Bibby is one clutch mother fucker.The Kings are a very talented,smart,and experienced TEAM now.They look like champions to me...

I got dibz the kings can git the lakers boo'd at again by their own fans for the 3rd time straight
but about the win... dunno, without a doubt one of the most anticipated series ever, toughest to, this series is getn more controversy than the 2001 championships
We'll see, G'Luck to both teams

Kings all the way tho...

May 16, 2002
greenleaf said:
The Kings are a very talented,smart,and experienced TEAM now.
Your 2 for 3...There talented and a smart club...But experienced....NO...Untill they prove they can win the Ultimate goal the NBA Championship there a team that lacks experience...I would say poise is there 3rd best weapon...They have been pretty composed through this series...And poise goes a long way...

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Re: Re: King$ doin things...

greenleaf said:
This is finals.Its probubly the one we will be watching on espn classic in 15 years.Ya know?
Without a doubt. I was thinking about that after Horry hit that 3 on sunday.
Shark said:
Your 2 for 3...There talented and a smart club...But experienced....NO...Untill they prove they can win the Ultimate goal the NBA Championship there a team that lacks experience...I would say poise is there 3rd best weapon...They have been pretty composed through this series...And poise goes a long way...
I gotta give it up to Shark here. You're right on the money. Everything the Kings are doing is making history (franchise-wise) because it's never been done. "Composure" is exactly the right word.

May 12, 2002
In experience I mean they already got whipped by the Lakers the last two seasons and the Jazz before that.They been in the playoffs with the main core of players the have had for the last 4.The got experience not winning the big one experience but plenty of playoff experience.They are looking to get that winning the big one experience this season.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Got this in an email today from a Lakers fan no less:

Two boys are playing basketball in a park in Sacramento when one is attacked
by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes a stick, and hits
the dog on the head, killing it instantly. A reporter for the Sacramento Bee
was strolling by, sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy.
He starts writing, 'Young Kings Fan Saves Friend from Vicious Animal', in his
notebook. "But I'm not a Kings fan," the little hero replied.
"Sorry, since we are in Sacramento, I just assumed you were," said the reporter.
'Rivercats Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack' he writes in his notebook.
"I'm not a Rivercats fan either," the boy said. "I assume everyone in
Sacramento is either for the Kings or Rivercats. What team do you root for?"
the reporter asked. "I'm a Lakers fan," the child replied.
The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes,
'Little Bastard From L.A. Kills Beloved Family Pet.'