Kinda OT/ Tech must collab with these ppl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2008
what have the outlawz done worthwhile since pac died?
i saw some shit where they said they were the best group to ever exist or some shit...they must be all coked up
they made good dough as indie artists...not better than tech but still. they make more overseas dough touring than tech though... i believe in 05 they sold 30k on their group album as indie artists. before the game was big he wanted to be on their independent label. now they're with cashville (bucks label)

Feb 1, 2008
Yes. And they sound the exact same as ten years ago.
I disagree with you man I've been a fan of them for like 2-3 years and they drop some heartfelt music. Tech is the best alive though IMO. But other than tech they are some of the few keeping it real right now and getting that grub

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Real is overrated. Most who keep it real are boring. The spectrum of human emotion is only so large. The reason why Tech can keep it real and actually be entertaining is that his psychological problems give his emotional issues a much larger range than most. Whereas 'normal' people aren't half so entertaining. VERY few rappers keep it REALLY real, and those who do are mostly boring. Most who keep it 'real', just keep it 'street' so it appeals to the 'real' people enough that think it sounds real. Rick Ross kept it real. ;)

Feb 1, 2008
Well the lawz aren't boring I can tell you that. They aren't gods by any length and I won't overprop the dudes but i enjoy their music. They're honest and have improved miles since 96

Nov 7, 2006
never liked the outlawz really, even with pac around. but twiztid did a collab with them so i'm guessing that tech could get it done if he wanted too.