Kinda OT: Craig Smith Mixtapes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I know some of the peoples on here wanted them, and I've went through the trouble of finding the four of them (for people that were too lazy, and didn't feel like looking them up, or just didn't know about them). It shouldn't be a problem, since they were all four released for free.

My Fly Mixtape (Tracklist/Album Art)
Mediafire//Megaupload

The Introduction (Tracklist/Album Art)
Mediafire//Megaupload

Anomaly (Tracklist/Album Art)
Mediafire//Megaupload

1988 (Tracklist/Album Art)
Mediafire//Megaupload

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that last mixtape is titled 1988 because that's the year he was born, which should give you a clue of his age.

Feb 9, 2006
Lyrically, he's pretty legit, he's got a very good delivery. Is he signed to any small time labels?, and is he gearing up for an actual release?....I gave that 1988 mixtape to some buddies today, they all liked it, and they were just wondering if he had anything official coming out?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
thas what i was thinking but was too lazy to google
How fucking lazy you got to be to not want to use Google? The search bar at top right of the window has the option of using Google to search for things. That's a 7 or 8 inch move of the pointer on the computer.

Jul 3, 2008
How fucking lazy you got to be to not want to use Google? The search bar at top right of the window has the option of using Google to search for things. That's a 7 or 8 inch move of the pointer on the computer.
im just that lazy....im thinken bout rokkin adult diapers