Kind of OT: Tech N9ne game and my kids...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Some of you will remember my kids screaming Tech N9ne while jumping on their beds, when they were like, 2 and 3.... well I'm proud to say that today, when I went into my now (since it's after midnight) 7 year old's room, this afternoon he proudly reminded me of the "Tech N9ne" game and how much trouble they used to get into! All while doing it again! This time his dumbass didn't take into consideration that he's a bit taller and his bed's a bit bigger and his ceiling wasn't so nice to his head! LMAO... Just had to share for those that recall that video!

Jan 12, 2003
i remember this alot haha. Everytime we talked on the phone and I heard them in the backround, the very first thing i'd always say is "uh oh, they're playing Tech N9ne again aren't they"

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Yep Eric. The funniest part is when he fell to his bed (in pretend agony) he was like "Tech...N9ne?" I wish I had recorded it... it was fucking priceless... I got my hands full with that one man!