Kind of a random question...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
...but do any of y'all know of some sort of company or service where you can bring your autographed shit and have it certified/authorized and then auctioned off?

May 9, 2006
dont know if they do it but try BGS (beckett grading service)

its the most sought after grading service when it comes to sports cards, and if you call them and they dont do that kind of thing, im sure they will tell you who or if anyone does....good luck tho

Nov 14, 2002
roprchokr said:
dont know if they do it but try BGS (beckett grading service)

its the most sought after grading service when it comes to sports cards, and if you call them and they dont do that kind of thing, im sure they will tell you who or if anyone does....good luck tho
Aight, good looks. I'll give them a call.

Maniac541 said:
there a multiple companies that do this, i just dont know any by name anymore, was a big sports card collector few years back...

btw who autograph are u trying to authinicate?
I just have a few cards and baseballs that I've gotten signed throughout the years that I no longer want/need. The most prestiguous probably being a Tony Gwynn signature on a ball along with 5 other players from the '98 Padres and a Rod Carew signature on a ball along with like 8 other players from the '93 Angels. I have a rookie Ryan Leaf card signed, too, but I doubt anyone wants that :angry: