KIMBO VS MERCER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
pyromanaic414 said:

shit is nuts. he lifted dude off the ground and dropped him. then he climbed to the top of the cage with the gotdamn gloves on
he just smothered Mercer, which was tha smartest thing he could of done and took tha fight to him. wasn't nothin' special though in my eyes, put them both in a boxing ring and see what happens.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
That dude is 46...is that even a fair fight?
Lmfao I wonder how many fools would think that tryna fuck with Mercer not knowing who he is. Imagine some punk ass 20 year old at a gas station ask wtf Mercer was looking at or something stupid, kid wouldn't know what he was in for.

May 9, 2002
Likwid said:
Lmfao I wonder how many fools would think that tryna fuck with Mercer not knowing who he is. Imagine some punk ass 20 year old at a gas station ask wtf Mercer was looking at or something stupid, kid wouldn't know what he was in for.
I know who he is...but going up against a known street brawler who is 13 years YOUNGER than he is...im not impressed at all.