Killing ya self

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2002
What's a nigga 2 do when life aint going right no more? I mean not just a lil bit of shit going wrong but like everything going out of wack. My brother got killed by one of his best friends in march, shot in the back 5 times. Then i'm taking these on-line classes for school cuz i'm trying to be el for football season cuz i go to this juco in minnesota and i had d-1 scholarship waiting if i had a good yr. But a whole lot of stuff just kept getting fucked up and i failed and now i'm not el. I just want to make it to the leauge to help move my mom out the projects and help my brothers kids see another side of life but shit just keeps getting fucked up. I'm losing it man. I think i had a bag of chips for a meal yesterday and that's all. I just be sitting at the crib thinking about all kind of shit. Most of all i'm thinking about just not being here. I want to do it 4 real but i just aint all the way there yet. I just got 2000 dollars from school for scholarship and i aint ever taking the check to the bank. I don't even care about that. Oh yeah and i got a girl but i could care less about her right now either.

Help me out yaw.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
remember, always remember that there are people out there who have it worse than u. im not trying to make ur problems sound meager, but my dad passed away two months ago, and before that, i was clinically depressed for 6 months. i was close to suicide, but i came to realize would never want to, because i have dreams. would my dad have wanted me to kill myself? no, he wanted me to go to school and make a life for myself. i know what ur feeling, but U WILL come out of it. my gf of two years just moved to NY, on the other coast, and i thought i wouldnt survive without her. u just get thru it. put together a plan, or one small thing u want to work for, and everything will come together. think of ur mom and ur bro and his kids. think of how u want to help them and urself. life will get better, it always will. u obviously have stuff to do. think of ur mom before u kill urself. im not trying to hurt u, or put guilt, but my boy just lost his dad, who shot himself. was his son not good enuff to stay alive? remember theres always opportunity out there, and people who want u and love u. stay up bro, u will get thru it, trust me, i never thought i would, and i did.

Jul 1, 2004
www.myspace.com
What I Do When I Feel Like Killing Myself...

Man...I get that feelin all the time.....so when I'm feelin down and out and like there aint no hope....I just call up my local hood pharmacist...order up about three thizzles....call up the neighborhood cultivator and order up about a quater of the finest lime green sticky icky...hit the liq sto for some swishes (a couple of packs) and get drugged up......fuck it!

Then I'm happy again......for about a day...until the pain comes back......

CAUTION!: I only recommend this routine for experienced users...you may want to lighten the dosages for younger or inexperienced people......

Jun 29, 2004
DubbC415 said:
remember, always remember that there are people out there who have it worse than u. im not trying to make ur problems sound meager, but my dad passed away two months ago, and before that, i was clinically depressed for 6 months. i was close to suicide, but i came to realize would never want to, because i have dreams. would my dad have wanted me to kill myself? no, he wanted me to go to school and make a life for myself. i know what ur feeling, but U WILL come out of it. my gf of two years just moved to NY, on the other coast, and i thought i wouldnt survive without her. u just get thru it. put together a plan, or one small thing u want to work for, and everything will come together. think of ur mom and ur bro and his kids. think of how u want to help them and urself. life will get better, it always will. u obviously have stuff to do. think of ur mom before u kill urself. im not trying to hurt u, or put guilt, but my boy just lost his dad, who shot himself. was his son not good enuff to stay alive? remember theres always opportunity out there, and people who want u and love u. stay up bro, u will get thru it, trust me, i never thought i would, and i did.
never said it better that that homie.............................................

Apr 14, 2003
come on dogg... you think that is goin to make anything better?? What's your moms gonna do without you. Plus you gotta stay down here and represent for your bro and put it down, do what you gotta do to make it out the projects and live your life to the fullest homie

Jun 2, 2002
everybody goes through low points in their life. and without being corny, that's what makes us appreciate the good times. the good times WILL come...suicide is irreversible, u get ONE chance on this earth, don't waste it...pimp this muthafucker til GOD pulls your number, dont make the choice yourself. stay up

May 3, 2002
I'm also going thru alot of shit.. I cant eat or sleep, but you gotta think about who you have and what would their world be like without ya... I got a babyboy to think about now, and as much as I'd love to say fuck it all... I love him to death and no one else is worth it... I would take a xanax and keep my head up... Good luck.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
Naw man dont do it.....NOT even worth it!!!....I myself have never tried it but I know some who have and believe me ...IT GOT BETTER IN THE END....your just being tested thats all....or how I see it....you'll come out a better man after this......JUST DONT DO IT!...YOUR SITUATION COULD BE WORSE!

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Everyone's got their issues....None more important than the next man....If u ain't thankful for what you DO have, I suggest you take a look at those far less fortunate than yourself for a reality check and see how THEY ain't complainin and contemplating suicide....that shit is for the weak.