Killer Summer 2008

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
My bad, but you might as well take any collab you'd dream of and then flush it. This stuff people have been paying him to rap on is progressively less exciting every time.
they were never really that good to begin with. only tech's verses are usually good and thats where it ends lol. but yeah can care less about the collabs and if u ask me the less collabs the better, there are still some songs i just wont bump off MLK cause the person he collabs with fucks it all up, but some of em u get luckky and tech's 1st so u can skip it after

Sep 22, 2006
off topic, but i remember always hearin talk bout tech havin mad white fans.lol i was on the rdv site and looked at there vids and they had a vid of them performing.i seen mad blacks.lol no racistness at all,jus stating

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's different everywhere you go. In Springfield it's a sea of whites. In Little Rock it was 60% black. What a difference 170 miles makes.

Nov 7, 2006
It's different everywhere you go. In Springfield it's a sea of whites. In Little Rock it was 60% black. What a difference 170 miles makes.
yeah in mass it's all whites and even worse there all juggalos. i wouldnt mind normally but they sit there and chant icp even during the tech set which is pretty fucking ignorant. there parents should keep em on a leash if they dont know how to act lol

Sep 26, 2002
ehh i hope it dnt have the MLK vibe, MLK was a fresh ass CD, but it wasnt the tech sound, lyk i cant drive around bumpin MLK lyk i can bump Absolute Power, or anghellic. its jus not the same.
i think mlk, at least the better songs on it, had more of a "tech sound" than everready. as far as thinking back to the tech songs that i grew to love. to me it's a slightly dirtier vibe than that of everready.

good news anyway about Killer...
what about ISMS or Everready left overs??? :) i bet there's some hard shit in that pile too

Aug 31, 2006
ds2 better get some stuff on killer, he made MLK what it is. So no one answered my previous question, who did stuff for Killer, seven, rob, ronnz from berlin(i wish) or is this info top secret??

Oct 25, 2006
Personally, I can't stand juggalos in the slightest. They're annoying, ignorant, and just plain childish. I don't mind ICP themselves, I don't like their music all that much but I like a few songs, but I personally don't think that their music or attitudes reflect that of a bunch of juggalos that act fuckin childish. If I was at a Tech concert and I heard a bunch of juggalos start chanting ICP, I'd start some shit out of anger probably. That's pure disrespect to the artist performing.