"Killer" Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
I think we should have running Killer review thread. If someone wants to do that, you can just move this post to that.

Here we go:

Disc 1

1.Dr.Fraziers Office - Good intro skit
2.Like Yeah - Good first song to open up the album. 8/10
3.Wheaties - Damn this hook is catchy as hell, Shawnna and Tech both rip it up. 8.5/10
4.Everybody Move - It's been out for awhile now, but I still bump it. Good club track. 6.5/10
5.Get The Fuck Outta Here - I can't understand why this track ain't gettin more love, its one of my favs. This is my kind of beat and one of my fav. beats from any Tech album. 10/10
6.The Waitress - Creative as fuck to me, and I can relate, as alot of guys probly can. What rapper have you heard ever rap about a waitress? Great song. 9/10
7.Crybaby - Great beat, and Tech ripped it up. The 3rd verse is insane. 8.5/10
8.Shit Is Real - Personally, I love this track. It's another catchy song. 8/10
9.Blackboy - Good beat, love the Brother J and Ice Cube features. 7.5/10
10.Pillow Talkin - Tech outshined Scarface big time, I was a big fan of the hook too. 8/10
11.Paint a Dark Picture - One of my favs. Amazing beat and Dirtball wasnt bad either. 9/10
12.Hope for a Higher Power - Just an amazing song. This is Tech at his best. Dark ass beat, love the hook. And the 3rd verse is FIRE. 10/10
13.Worst Case Scenario - Good skit heading into Psycho Bitch 2!
14.Psycho Bitch 2 - Just as good as Psycho Bitch 1. Love the Phantom of the Opera sample, and the hook is awesome and catchy. I really didn't mind LA's verse at all, wish it would have been Brotha Lynch though...9.5/10
15.Poisonous - Ya'll sleepin on this track. Liz Suwandi has a beautiful voice, and the beat is very good. Tech rips it, the song kind of has a hypnotic feel to it. 9/10
16.Too Much - Im feelin it the more I play it, of course Tech and Kutt deliver. 7.5/10

Disc 2

1.I Love You But Fuck You - Tech at his best, great hook. I was really diggin this when I heard the short little snippet of it, and it didn't dissappoint. 9/10.
2.One Good Time - One of my fav. Tech tracks of all time. Really emotional, great beat, fantastic hook. I can't stop playin it. 10/10
3.Drill Team - This is the only song I'm not really feelin. The beat is just too bland for me it needed somethin else. Wasn't really feelin the hook either. 5/10.
4.Beat You Up - Tech and Scoob were great, the other features werent bad either. And I liked the beat alot too. Havent heard many ppl talk about this song either. 7.5/10
5.Let's Go - This song just makes me want to move and nod my head. Fantastic beat, and I thought Tech and Kutt outshined Fab too. 9/10.
6.Why Ya Ain't Call Me - Great song. I realy don't think it's a "whiny" track at all, he's got a point. 8/10
7.Seven Words - Sounds like an R&B track, pretty good song. Love the seven words. 7/10
8.Sexorcist - To be honest, I haven't heard the full thing.
9.Killa Call - Havent heard this either.
10.Enjoy - Another slept on track IMO. Im diggin the beat. 7/10
11.Elbow Macaroni - LOL. Funny as fuck. 10/10
12.I Am Everything - Not a big fan of KMK at all, so I thought this would be a track I would not like, but I was wrong. Good song. 7/10
13.Happy Ending - Took me a couple listens, but I'm def feelin it now. The hook is catchy too. 8/10
14.Can't Shake It - Another song I haven't heard many ppl talk about. Another catchy ass hook and I love the beat. 8.5/10
15.Holier Than Thou - It was different than what I expected, but not bad at all. 7/10
16.Last Words - Like Happy Ending, it took me a couple listens to feel it, but Kali brings it again on the hook, and Tech is just amazing. 8/10

Overall - 9.5/10

Right up there with Anghellic. Definetely buying this July 1st. Wish I could buy 2 copies but I is too broke to do so.

Thank you Tech for another masterpiece.

Jul 1, 2007
has anyone noticed the hope for a higher power load of the gun is diff in the album version to the version which is in the sampler... i like the sampler wun better.. it sounded way more raw

May 7, 2008
Disc 1

1.Dr.Fraziers Office - Good intro skit
2.Like Yeah - Boring Song..Plain. 5/10
3.Wheaties - Damn this hook is catchy as hell, Shawnna and Tech both rip it up.all round great track.. 8.5/10
4.Everybody Move - another boring song that ive probably overplayed to a point i almost hate it. 6.5/10
5.Get The Fuck Outta Here - hook is crap..tech verse is decent the other guys..SUCK 5/10
6.The Waitress - Creative as fuck to me, and I can relate, as alot of guys probly can. What rapper have you heard ever rap about a waitress? Great song. 9/10
7.Crybaby - Great beat, and Tech ripped it up. The 3rd verse is insane.hook is priceless 8.5/10
8.Shit Is Real - Personally, I love this track. It's another catchy song. 8/10
9.Blackboy - one of the worst tracks on this cd... decent beat though 3/10
10.Pillow Talkin - Tech outshined Scarface big time, I was a big fan of the hook too. beat was also decent 7/10
11.Paint a Dark Picture - One of my favs. Amazing beat and Dirtball wasnt as bad as he always is either. 7/10 (if dirtball wasnt in it higher)
12.Hope for a Higher Power - Just an amazing song. This is Tech at his best. Dark ass beat, love the hook. And the 3rd verse is FIRE. 10/10 +1 HELL YEA
13.Worst Case Scenario - Good skit heading into Psycho Bitch 2!
14.Psycho Bitch 2 - i find this song to complicated..to much shit going on in tha beat..skit to long..track just had no energy 6/10
15.Poisonous - Ya'll sleepin on this track. Liz Suwandi has a beautiful voice, and the beat is very good. Tech rips it, the song kind of has a hypnotic feel to it. 9/10 < agreed
16.Too Much - Im feelin it the more I play it, of course Tech and Kutt deliver. 7.5/10

Disc 2

1.I Love You But Fuck You - Tech at his best, great hook.love the lyrics..hook takes a lil while gettin use to.. 8/10.
2.One Good Time - One of my fav. Tech tracks of all time. Really emotional, great beat, fantastic hook. I can't stop playin it. 8/10
3.Drill Team - Beat is basic..2 basic tech could find better 5/10.
4.Beat You Up - verses was decent but the hook was kinda trash it isnt there style so i didnt like it... 6.5/10
5.Let's Go - This song just makes me want to move and nod my head. Fantastic beat, and I thought Tech and Kutt outshined Fab too. 9/10.
6.Why Ya Ain't Call Me - Great song. I realy don't think it's a "whiny" track at all, he's got a point. 8/10
7.Seven Words - Sounds like an R&B track, pretty good song. Love the seven words. 8.5/10
8.Sexorcist - takes a few plays but it grows on ya ..decent hook..decent beat and i love that lil outro haha 8/10
9.Killa Call - WTF ?? anyone explain this ? 0/10
10.Enjoy - after a few plays i love tha track..love the beat and the hook and the verses 8/10
11.Elbow Macaroni - NOT Funny as fuck. 0/10
12.I Am Everything - KMK destroys anythin it touches 5/10
13.Happy Ending - Took me a couple listens, but I'm def feelin it now. The hook is catchy too. 8/10
14.Can't Shake It - Another catchy ass hook and I love the beat.like verses aswell.. 8.5/10
15.Holier Than Thou - had me thinkin bout shit..loved the verses..another track that grew on me 7/10
16.Last Words - Like Happy Ending, it took me a couple listens to feel it, but Kali brings it again on the hook, and Tech is just amazing. 8/10

Overall - 8.0/10

TFTS - 7.9
Virtiligo - 8.6
MLK - 8.4
AP - 9.0
Anghellic - 8.6

honesty..

May 7, 2008
glad you liked it.. i used the original and updated it with what i thought..

but for the record.. Three 6 Mafias new cd is there shittest cd ive ever heard by them ? such a shame..