Killer release date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2006
IMO, i don't care when it's released, just as long as tech and the team take their time do to it right. I just hope that if it is going to be his last album, he goes out in with a bang.

Aug 22, 2005
IMO, i don't care when it's released, just as long as tech and the team take their time do to it right. I just hope that if it is going to be his last album, he goes out in with a bang.
Thats true!!! but its funny how that dude said its official... what due date from strange has been and stayed official! when is s&s droping again?

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
Any of the "release dates" that were pushed back were never official and never released by Strange. Skatter and Snug have never had an official release date. Killer WILL come out on July 1st. We already have 8 songs done and plenty more to go...

Sep 26, 2002
Any of the "release dates" that were pushed back were never official and never released by Strange. Skatter and Snug have never had an official release date. Killer WILL come out on July 1st. We already have 8 songs done and plenty more to go...
now that's some fuckin news i'll trust but even then... it could be pushed back a few weeks/ a month... happens all the time

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
I'll believe it when It's in my hands :) but good lookin out
Yup, 2ndee
Official? It's officially been said that it will officially come out in March 2008, an official amount of times.

Wheres that Kaliko album? SS? Kutt? The only mother fuckers from strage to put out a album: Critical Bill. Mother fuckers that ain't even signed to the album. Shows what the fuck good they are