killer mike

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
for real

from what ive heard, it sounds like that fool got mad spits.......he tore shit up on that whacky ass outkast songs....i forgot what its called but yall know that songs......."cuz the whole world, loves it ........................."

"i catch a beat runnin like randy moss"

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: for real

greedygreg209 said:
from what ive heard, it sounds like that fool got mad spits.......he tore shit up on that whacky ass outkast songs....i forgot what its called but yall know that songs......."cuz the whole world, loves it ........................."

"i catch a beat runnin like randy moss"
are u serious?

May 10, 2002
killer mike is coo but man radio been on his nutz!!!!! the radio station here plays that ADIDAS all damn day.....girls lovin the song too not even knowin who the fuck killer mike is or what the fuck hes sayin in the song all they know is "all day i dream about sex" LOL

Jul 6, 2002
he on this song wit a rappa out da atl called BONECRUSHER...
the song is banging hard as fuck, it got T.I on it too

talkin aobut buckin at niggaz in the parkinglot of the club........

"SO IM OUSIDE OF THE CLUB AN HE THINK I"M A PUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK< SO GO 2 THE LOADED TECH NINE THATS OFF IN DA TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK!

I TOLD THAT MUTHAFUCKA

I AIN NEVA SCARED !!!!

<<eastside>>

I AIN NEVA SCARED !!!!

<<westside>>

I AIN NEVA SCARED !!!!

<<SOUTHSIDE>>

Apr 25, 2002
From the few tracks i heard it wasnt tight at all. That Whole World song was annoying as fuck too. This shit was goin for like $5.99 at Circuit City, kind of makes sense now.

L

lilwyte

i got the cd. it is weak. it is an hour long. there is one hidden track. it sux the cd. the song with slimm calhoun is good though . they rep atlanta in that song. its pretty wahck and the production sux too. T Rock from Atl is fire though. cop him instead