Killer Mike-Reagan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Wow...who seen this video???

I think this shits hella dope...video is creative and the track has meaning not just the same bullshit everybody else talkin about...and the song by itself sounds dope from the beat to the lyrics

peep out if you havent

dont know how to embed so heres the link:
Killer Mike - "Reagan" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
what other good cd's are there? I haven't heard a solid cd in a long time.

this song & video are dope
nothing like this one, mike killed this shit front to back imo.

only other cd i really been feeling isnt even a cd its a mixtape from that kid from chicago "tree" called sunday school and the lit.

nuttkase and that smugg fuckhole al been lacing on some quality rap buried beneath that horseshit swag raps lol

Jul 27, 2009
I've been listening to this album like crazy ever since it came out, video was dope, so was the videos for Untitled and Big Beast. I think it'd be crazy for them to do a video for Don't Die, and seeing Mike act out that song.

Props: fillyacup

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
man ive been hearing nothing but good things about this album...havent bought an album in a minute but im ah have to go copp this one

BIGCHILL @BIGCHILL I was kinda confused by that too...but I think the guy in the robot suit represented the "new world order" as he was killing off the other goverment leaders, and also at the end you see him double cross the alien...which if you stay up on some conspiracy theories they think the Illuminati is working with the "bad" aliens to help take over the world but I may be way off with all this