Killer is dissapointing.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2006
The only thing disappointing about the album is there's not enough Tech on it.. Let's Go, Beat You Up, Drill Team and I am Everything are all good songs, but they seem more like left overs from MLK than songs that should be on a Tech solo album..

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
After reading all of the "killer is amazing" or "killer is great" topics, i'm beginning to wonder if everyone's expectations of Tech N9ne have been deminished.

Killer is very very dissapointing. The best song (the title track) isn't even on the god damn album.

The sex shit can go. If I wanted to hear about sex, i'd listen to R&B, not fucking Tech N9ne.

Alot of the songs are soft. And the songs that had alot of potential, sounds like Tech half assed them. He doesn't put the energy into his songs that he used to. He just talks across most of them like almost every other rapper nowadays.

"All Killer No Filler" ? For an album that is almost entirely filler, thats the slogan Tech came up with?

Bash me for this, call me whatever you want, but Tech has either lost it, or is bored with it at this point.

Kaliko's album sucked. Prozak's was mediocre. Tech's was mediocre. Grave Plott's was the best one so far surprisingly. At this point, Kutty and SS are the saviors of Strange Music.

If Tech and Travis want Strange to get any further in the industry then it is, they need to go back to that crazy shit like Anghellic and Absolute Power. Because this soft shit isn't cutting it.

well i guess you get to spit in his face.LOL!

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
daaamn...I haven't listened to anything other than Killer, since I put Killer on my iPod...everything else feels subpar in comparison...by no means is it dissapointing.

Oct 3, 2007
Havent heard it but just an opinion

I know we all want Tech to put out an album that we all can say damn that shit is fire to the whole album. I was thinking about this for a while and I'm not sure if it's what happened but just hear me out. How many of you have been to a Tech show? It is so diverse, Juggalo's, Thugs, top droppin female, the hyphy croud, and rock dudes .. and I'm sure I'm leaving some of them out. To me the different sections on both disks may represent Tech's attempt to please all of us fans. Whether your a Thug or Juggalo or one of the others, whether you dont like the other group, Tech loves them all! Proud of his Juggalo friends, Same with the Thugs, and of course he loves the top droppers. I can't imagine how hard it can be to have so many different types of fans and so many of them in each group. Tech is trying to keep us happy with album and yet reach people who may not have gone for his past music. Like I said I havent listened to it, not to hate on anyone but like I said I just like the anticipation. I may think differently when I listen to it but I saw an interview where Tech addressed what we (darker/hardcore) fans may think of the Sextion and he said they pry aint gonna like it. He said just it a chance these are songs you can really fuck to! So all I can say is Tech has given the normal part of his life for the fans; least we can do it not pass judgement so quick. Just my opinion and I realize ya'll have yours too.

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
If you mothafucks can do better get in the studio and make an record but i bet none of you stupid bitches aint fuckin with strange one you wil either be off beat ur ur flows is wack so stop talking shit fuck make an diss track bitches and quit complaining about strange music and make a record if you think u can do better or just shut the fuck up!!!! thank strange for makin great music and robert for the sounds and BUY KILLER JULY 1ST

Sep 30, 2002
Lets keep some shit really real, the only time you are gonna hear Tech on some Juggalo type shit anymore is if he is on a collab with another artist on THIER album, he isn't what some of you motherfuckers think he is. He may be interested in some pretty gory shit sometimes but it really aint his musical style. Get used to it motherfuckers, Tech has the worlds attention (to a degree) right now and you will hear what he wants the world to hear. Now that he has a national ear to his music.

*Anticipates Juggalo hating sequence*

That's why you are getting a less simplistic, less "sick shit" kinda sound from Tech. Its funny how when the Juggalo type fans listen to music that is over thier heads or is some cool ass shit that aint all raw, they can't and don't dig it at all.

Jul 7, 2002
Anybody that knows Tech personally knows the dude has sex on his mind all the time...the predominate sex themes in Killer are 100% "real" and totally appropriate.

Jun 22, 2007
this thread sucks. can someone delete it. unbelievable.

album of the year. right up there with Anghellic. i cant stop listening to it. are you seriously listening to the same thing I am??

oh, and Drill Team is my least fav. song on the album. Its a good song, just my least favorite.

Jan 16, 2007
^^^^ He prolly likes the new Dark Lotus cd....haha anyone who says Killer is dissappointing and sucks is a fucking fool....last night i tried to give lil wayne a chance, i mean i had to see what it took to sell a mil, and i got a song and a half deep and threw the cd away. All of the beats are well constructed and tech's lyrics are very intricate.

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
After reading all of the "killer is amazing" or "killer is great" topics, i'm beginning to wonder if everyone's expectations of Tech N9ne have been deminished.

Killer is very very dissapointing. The best song (the title track) isn't even on the god damn album.

The sex shit can go. If I wanted to hear about sex, i'd listen to R&B, not fucking Tech N9ne.

Alot of the songs are soft. And the songs that had alot of potential, sounds like Tech half assed them. He doesn't put the energy into his songs that he used to. He just talks across most of them like almost every other rapper nowadays.

"All Killer No Filler" ? For an album that is almost entirely filler, thats the slogan Tech came up with?

Bash me for this, call me whatever you want, but Tech has either lost it, or is bored with it at this point.

Kaliko's album sucked. Prozak's was mediocre. Tech's was mediocre. Grave Plott's was the best one so far surprisingly. At this point, Kutty and SS are the saviors of Strange Music.

If Tech and Travis want Strange to get any further in the industry then it is, they need to go back to that crazy shit like Anghellic and Absolute Power. Because this soft shit isn't cutting it.
YOUR HEARING THIS DIRECTLY FROM ME..... SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!

Rzx

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
It is disappointing by tech standards to me.....as i said b4 i would of rather cut out some songs and had a 1 strong disc.....but meh....thats what i'm going to do anyway.....buy the album and then make my own 1 disc chua!