Killer Hype...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
These past dayz ive had major shit thrown out either from me or from othaz but now im movin past it and im focused on Killer tomorrow who else feels me? I aint downloaded the shit so im waitin patiently to bump it, but before Killer i gotta tell yall bout some more Tech music u mite or mite not have i came across dis website they got a tech mp3 album "Rare Compilation" It's 37 tracks fo 6 dollaz not bad, they also got Killer already up there, and also D-Loc/Dalima's cd "Gillhead Structure". If u feel like spendn a lil doe and u gotta credit card u should hit it up cuz the rare compilation got freestyles from Tech and some his guest appearances early in his career.
http://mp3shopcart.com/Album/2264633/Tech_N9ne/Rare_Compilation/download-mp3/

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
good point i think itz a bootleg haha but who knows cuz i dont even think tech owns some of the rites to the songs they have in the compilation,

Oct 25, 2006
Already got em, and if Tech ain't gettin a cut for it, I sure as fuck ain't buying it. I support Tech to the fullest, and paying some nigga for Tech's work ain't right.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
ET23... Why are you searching for unreleased mp3's?

Or were you just looking for tracklists?

i was jus lookin for the tech wake up show mp3s cuz i never heard them and i have the 2 sway & tech cds n tech is not on either so im guessin dey is unreleased or jus bootleg style so i found them at the mp3 website.

Aug 16, 2003
i was jus lookin for the tech wake up show mp3s cuz i never heard them and i have the 2 sway & tech cds n tech is not on either so im guessin dey is unreleased or jus bootleg style so i found them at the mp3 website.
Tech was on a few wakeup show Cd's if I remeber right...I'll dig in my file and see if I can find the Cd's...he was also on the live shows...I still have the show where Jay-Z was there and walked out of the studio b/c of Techs flow lol...that was around the time Anjhellic droped if I rember right and one of the ways he landed on the Sprite liquid mix tour

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Tech N9ne - Wake-Up Show Freestyle
Origin: The Best Of The Wake-Up Show: Freestyles Vol. 3 (1996)

Origin: Sway & King Tech: Wake-Up Show Freestyles, Vol. 6 (2000)

Tech N9ne - Wake-Up Show Freestyle #2
Origin: Sway & King Tech: Wake-Up Show Freestyles, Vol. 6 (2000)

* Long version with snippets of Hellbound, Strange & Planet Rock
Origin: Don Juan: Midwestside For Triple Life (2003)

Tech N9ne - Wake-Up Show Freestyle Intro (ft Jay-Z)
Origin: Don Juan: Midwestside For Triple Life (2003)
:dead:

Apr 14, 2006
Tech was on a few wakeup show Cd's if I remeber right...I'll dig in my file and see if I can find the Cd's...he was also on the live shows...I still have the show where Jay-Z was there and walked out of the studio b/c of Techs flow lol...that was around the time Anjhellic droped if I rember right and one of the ways he landed on the Sprite liquid mix tour
I have that Sway and Tech CD. I think it has 2 Tech "freestyles" on there. If Jay-Z was impressed and put him on his tour, why didn't he put him on one of his tracks? Oh yeah, he's got Twista...LOL

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
cool yeah i heard bout the Jay-Z incident on the show ha and yeah i only have the newer Sway & tech albums "This Or That" which Tech's on da anthem the only song he on, and "Back to Basics" which came out in '05