Killah Priest - I Killed The Devil Last Night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Wu-Tang affiliate Killah Priest has been hard at work. Just this February, he teamed up with us to give away his free The Untold Story Of Walter Reed mixtape, and now, we're re-upping with him for another project.

BallerStatus.com and Tha Advocate are presenting this brand new street album, titled I Killed The Devil Last Night, for free, exclusively here on BallerStatus.

"This is more like a street album, it's Priest doing other things on here," the rapper explained. "I killed the devil with music."

The project is a 26-track effort, full of brand new, never-heard-before freestyles and original tracks all with Killah Priest by himself, aside from one track from his son Starkim, as well as a collabo track with Advo, Willy Northpole, Stat Quo, Big Lou, Hussein Fatal, and others.

"Advo's 'Where I Come From (Remix)' was a murderous joint. It was crazy ... all these new young terrorizers on the mic ... hip-hop is infinite," exclaimed Killah Priest.

Other Killah Priest projects are forthcoming. Until then, enjoy this new mixtape by downloading here, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=29WSSBUJ and stayed tuned for updates at KillahPriest.com.

The full tracklist of I Killed The Devil Last Night is as follows:

"I Killed The Devil Last Night"
"The Book"
"The Chase"
"The Long Ride"
"Wu Hoo Freestyle"
"Power Freestyle"
"Drinkin' With The Devil"
"Color of Murder"
"The Devil's Eulogy"
"Psychic Priestyles"
"Vendetta Kingz" (Preview from Forever Regiem)
"Minds" - Starkim
"How We Met" Skit
"Dark Evening in Hell's Poll" ft. Rasul
"Brooklyn Style"
"My Daughters"
"Don't Stop"
"Puff A Cloud"
"Edge of the Night"
"Black Jesus Freestyle"
"Amazing"
"Vampire Loud"
"3-6 Freestyle"
"The Coming"
"The Funeral"
"Where I Come From (Remix)"- Tha Advocate ft. Willy Northpole, Killah Priest, Stat Quo, Doitall, Big Lou, Hussein Fatal, Sha Stimuli & Mr. Probz
"Outro"

http://www.ballerstatus.com/2009/07...devil-last-night-exclusively-on-ballerstatus/