killa tay's best album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
ANYBODY GOT ANY INPUT ON MY RECENTLY RELEASED EP?? IM CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT MY REAL SUPPORTERS THINK ABOUT MY DIRECTION AS FAR AS MY NEW PROJECTS GO.THX 4 THE LOVE THO.SICCNESS.NET HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MOTIVATING FACTOR IN MY CAREER.I VALUE THE CRITICISM AND PRAISE.IM STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS AND WILL ALWAYS STAY HUMBLE BUT HUNGRY
whats the name of your new ep? last semi new material i heard from u was the gorilla gang albums.

Jul 5, 2009
Mr Mafioso. I like Tay the most when he's in your face and he's one of the "rewind" kings. If he had the money and production behind him like Bo, 40 and Spice then I believe he would be remembered as possibly havin a album catalog like theirs. And I bought some of the tracks off Tay's new shit from itunes and the spits are there of course, I'd just like better beats. My two cents.

ANYBODY GOT ANY INPUT ON MY RECENTLY RELEASED EP?? IM CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT MY REAL SUPPORTERS THINK ABOUT MY DIRECTION AS FAR AS MY NEW PROJECTS GO.THX 4 THE LOVE THO.SICCNESS.NET HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MOTIVATING FACTOR IN MY CAREER.I VALUE THE CRITICISM AND PRAISE.IM STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS AND WILL ALWAYS STAY HUMBLE BUT HUNGRY
Ain't heard the new EP but I did like the Gorilla Gang record and same with that album you and Larroo did a bit ago.