killa tay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
killa tay's flow on can you deal wit this was hard as fuck.thats how tay needs 2 come on hard ball.cuzz the shit i've been hearin from lately hasnt been as hard as his past shit.what do yall think?SPEAK ON IT

Jun 16, 2004
i wasnt talkin down on you.i was jus sayin i like your older stuff more.i never said nothin was wrong wit your new shit jus that your flowz on the other shit was harder 2 me.your verses on the new shit you been doin is raw too but i was feelin the old shit more.

Jun 16, 2004
tay is 1 of my fav artists too.he came sicc on some of the new shit but like foolz was sayin bo's older shit was harder thats how i feel about some of his new shit.i still think hardball will be raw tho.

i got that bully wit fully 2 & i crack that shit all the time.so dont get it twisted im still diggin some his new shit.i think alot foolz didnt understand what i meant by this post.its all good tho

Apr 25, 2002
tay first verse of the very first track of bullies wit fullies 2 was hard ass hell....the one that had pac speaking in the beninning...that shit was straight fire......he spit coo on the whole album, but that first verse just hit me like whoa

Jun 16, 2004
i hope you aint talkin bout me.cuzz aint noone even say shit 2 my face.& IF YOU A REAL NIGGA THEN YOU WOULD PUNK A MOTHAFUCKA IN PERSON & NOT TALK SHIT OVER THE INTERNET LIKE A COWARD.IF A NIGGA THINKS THEY PUNKED ME THEY CAN COME 2 MY CITY & WE'll SEE WHAT HAPPENS & SEE WHO GETS MOBBED ON.BOTTOM LINE

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
44. MAG THIS IS THE INTERNET DON'T LET THAT GET YOU UPSET...IF YOU ARE A TRUE FAN & WERE STATING YOUR OPINION I RESPECT THAT..I KNOW I DON'T BUST AS HARD AS I USED 2 & THAT'S 4 A REASON....BUT I'M SURE YOU'LL FEEL MY NEXT ALBUM..IT'S HEATED

Feb 23, 2003
TAY CAPONE1 said:
I KNOW I DON'T BUST AS HARD AS I USED 2 & THAT'S 4 A REASON....

IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT THUG RELIGION I ENJOYED THAT ALBUM. I FELT THAT YOUR LYRICS AND DELIVERY WAS ON POINT.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SOMEBODY FEELIN' gUILTY. LOL

LOOK .44 MAg,
NOBODY EVEN STRESSED YOUR NAME. BUT IF YOU FEELIN' THE WAY YOU IS THEN THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. I KNOW I WOULDN'T TALK TO MY FANS LIKE THAT. AIN'T NO TAKIN' SHIT BAK.

Jun 16, 2004
EDJ said:
SOMEBODY FEELIN' gUILTY. LOL

LOOK .44 MAg,
NOBODY EVEN STRESSED YOUR NAME. BUT IF YOU FEELIN' THE WAY YOU IS THEN THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. I KNOW I WOULDN'T TALK TO MY FANS LIKE THAT. AIN'T NO TAKIN' SHIT BAK.

only 4 people posted in the the thread before you so you were talkin about 1 of us & if you weren't talkin about 1 of us then why would you post that in this thread.im real mothafucka i dont feelin guilty bout shit jus settin the record str8 lettin it be known that it wasnt me who got punk.REAL TALK

& i will put hands & feet on any nigga who says i did.BOTTOM LINE