killa tay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2005
whats good homey, im tryna get at u on some callab shit . much respect im workin on a project and would love to swap some shit out wit u. snug brim, ask t nutty nem bout me. i really wouldnt mind jumpni on that crib and blood thing u got goin. get back at me skeim know about me. ima nation wide nigga too my dude.
get at me 1

Jun 9, 2007
If you're "nation wide" shouldn't you have a way to get at killa tay other than an open post in a forum? and why would he have to ask anybody about you if you're "nation wide"?

smh

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
What does the Nebraska chapter of the bloods dance to? Y'all on some clint black shit up there? Cowboy hats and right side swingin rags....That sounds like fun.

Regardless, I give it up to dude by bringing attention to his request in any way he can. I've used this place to get the attention of folks. There's nothing different between me doing it and Snug doing it.

May 20, 2006
What does the Nebraska chapter of the bloods dance to? Y'all on some clint black shit up there? Cowboy hats and right side swingin rags....That sounds like fun.

Regardless, I give it up to dude by bringing attention to his request in any way he can. I've used this place to get the attention of folks. There's nothing different between me doing it and Snug doing it.
Snug is real, you are not. That's the difference between you and Snug Brim, Jed. While you are tryin to clown on Nebraska and shit... Bloodz been in Nebraska since the 80's, hillbilly.

Jul 1, 2004
whats good homey, im tryna get at u on some callab shit . much respect im workin on a project and would love to swap some shit out wit u. snug brim, ask t nutty nem bout me. i really wouldnt mind jumpni on that crib and blood thing u got goin. get back at me skeim know about me. ima nation wide nigga too my dude.
get at me 1
What you got in the works snug?

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
get at me 1
YOU WOULD GET A BETTER RESPONSE FROM KILLA TAY HIM SELF IN THE BART SECTION
ON THIS FORUM HE POST OVER THERE