Killa Tay retiring from rap? ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I don't know what CLM means, but Tay you should go into the aids pill guys webcam chat and chop it up with him. I think he'd be as big a fan and happy about your presence as grim was. It might even go viral on youtube.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Apr 25, 2002
Did anybody else's head explode when they saw the video of Martin Shkreli, Siccness OG Billy the Fridge, random hot chick, and Siccness stepchild DaGrimProphet on a webcam chat together?

Shkreli has multimillion dollar lawsuits against him that are piling up, federal indictments, he's the most hated man in the US, and he's just casually webcamming from his bed with Siccness members and making Ghostface diss videos. I done seen it all.
holy shit i thought they were joking saying dude looks like Shkreli hahaahhahahahahhaahsdlfkjsdjklfjksa this is insane

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Yall know what? Fuck all this hiding about who I am.

I am 17. I have no friends. I'm a virgin. I'm from a lower-middle class background. I never been popular, and I'm a fan of music which wasn't strictly designed for folks like me. I'm not rich. I'm not from the hood. I'm not a gangsta. I'm a binge drinker. And yall know what? I'm proud of all of that, cuz thats who I am and that'll never change.

I appreciate your attitude sir. If you're willing to give this loser kid a chance, I plan on improving myself and becoming the best person and rapper I can possibly be. I swear to remain humble and never act like somebody I'm not. And together, we'll make some classic music and get paid.
Jesus, get off the damn computer and go stick your dick into a female. You're proud to be a kissless virgin with no friends? Why? Stop fantasizing about Westcoast gangster culture, and idolizing losers like Killa Tay. No respectable members of society take him seriously. Stick with your education and make something of yourself. Stop being a cry baby on a message board.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
mq66 @mq66
SINCE U ALWAYS GOT MY NAME ON YOUR DICCBEATIN FINGERTIPS...I'D JUST LIKE 2 ADD.....
AT LEAST I DONT HAVE TO FALSIFY WHO I AM AND HIDE BEHIND PROFILES TO BE RESPECTED LIKE U....CLM
AS LONG AS I HAVE U AS A HATER, I KNOW I MADE SOME GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN LIFE.
#YUP YUP

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
VERSACERO @VERSACERO
IT SEEMS LIKE THE TIME U SPEND PHOTOSHOPPIN/LIKES U GET RATIO HAS PLUMMETED DRAMATICALLY. MAYBE U SHOULD TRY SOMETHING MORE REALISTIC AND U MIGHT GET BETTER RECEPTION.
#THE GAY SHIT IS CORNY
You never answered me! what do you think about grims crush on you? that shit ain't normal cuh it's pretty disturbing!! i'm just poking fun at it cause you got to admit it's pretty fucking gay!!