@Killa Tay: REALEASE THAT C-4 album!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
been tryin to get some info on when you gonna drop this Tay, You, Eclipse, Cozmo and Lil Ke wit you and cozmo on the beats that shit is probably some straight mob shit that the game needs right about now!

Aug 16, 2002
fa sho mayne i think anything you release is going to have nice buzz...but based on the fact that Eclipse is dead R.I.P and Cozmo produces more than he raps alot of people will be lookin to hear it you feel me? then you ad lil ke and yourself to the mix and that shit should be classic!

matter of fact i just got a mixtape track from Lil ke his new shit is gonna be bangin!

clear your pm'z tay!

Feb 23, 2003
I WANT C-4 AS A NEW KILLA TAY SOLO PROJECT!!! I'M STILL WAITING ON ALL AMERICAN HUSTLER!!! TAY I WANT IT ALL... (music is my anti-drug for those who don't know.. i'm not a weedhead or anyother kind of junkie) I NEED MY MOBB FIXX!!!

Aug 16, 2002
wait a minute he cant release c-4 as a solo...its a group album, Killa Tay, Cozmo, Lil Ke and Eclipse with 8 songs he should just release it as a ep...the streets will eat this shit up like i said b4 with Eclipse bein R.I.P and Cozmo producing more, lil ke fell off a lil bit but he comin back his new mixtape is slappin and the Streets been waiting for Killa to release some old mob shit from the acrchives i think this would be instant street classic!