KILLA-TAY,LUNI COLEONE,C-BO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The reason i dont like killa tay is because usually i can sit down and just chill while listen to music.......when i hear his music it just doesnt get me..

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
replace luni with Nyke Loc and that album would be BANGIN (with the right production of course) .... i know im in the minority but luni corleone is ANNOYING AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! goddamn dont that nigga's throat ever get sore from all that yelling!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
x-loc said:
i dont really care for killa tay that much.......
What? Why not? Where you from? How could you not like Tay? My advice is to find WESTCOAST TRIPPIN VOL. 1 and bump it till it pounds in ya mind. Tay made me a fan from C-BO's Till My Casket Drops and LUNI's MWMD. Get some get right

Apr 26, 2002
westcoast trippin one is when they all was in they prime you know thats how it works..but i didnt really know bout tay till til my casket dropp and the rest is history it aint to many niggas out there who can do what cuzz do he gets on the spits and beats so shit lonehim or hate him the nigga got skills and still doin his thug theism

May 7, 2002
yo i-rocc

how about

luni-killa tay- c-bo- and kj and mis marvaless

as tha new dosia clicc

now thatz even siccer homie

wit production by 1 drop scott, BC, mike dean, flossy p, killa tay, tone capone and mike mosley

featurez brotha lynch, x-raided, young droop, blacc-c, i-rocc,
thug babiez, laroo, 151, pizzo, spice 1,yukmouth, mob figgaz, sixc,
mac mall, mac dre, and andre niccatina

so sicc that would cee

tha locz out
R.N.A mob niggaz

Apr 26, 2002
^^^ THATS WOULD CE THA SHIT FA SHO BUT KJ AINT EVEN RAPPIN NO MO 151 SAID ON THE OLD 91 THAT KJ JUST CHILLIN KNOW CUZZ AINT RAPPIN OR DROPPIN A DICS NOW THATS A CAT THAT NEED TO CUZZ GOT FLAME THROWERS