KILLA-TAY,LUNI COLEONE,C-BO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

thug_proppa

that be tight ass hell. but id still rather see that c-bo yuk thug lordz shit. that would sell more to. but yea some luni tay and bo together that would be a a bay/northern cal classic

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that would be heated as hell.....I'd like to see a Killa Tay, Luni Coleone and Ager-Man group album also

T

thug_proppa

Na i aint saying in the bay or sac it would. cause you know in the bay and sac you wouldnt be able to find that shit people would scoop it up so quickly. but like out here in daygo even people bumpin puffy bumpin yuk. aint nobody know of luni and killa tay on the the true west coast rap fans. its unforunite though cause sleepin on somethin just cause its not on tv should be a crime.

i hit you up on the post about the release dates for your cd's and ap9's and shit let me know if we can do that.

T

thug_proppa

oh and how many tracks you got on this comp? any solo? cause that shit you did on sac kings was tight ass hell and been waiting for some of your shit to come out.

stay up

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
WHAT PART OF DAGO YOU IN CUZZIN?I'M HERE IN THE SLUMS THATS THEY KNOCC IN SOUTHEAST FOR REAL LUNI,TAY,BO,LYNCH ,X-RAIDED MY PIMP NIGGAZ KNOCC MAC DRE
WHERE YOU AT?

Apr 25, 2002
n
I-Rocc-
Is this post just sayin "What if" or is this something that possibly could happen? If this shit drops eventually, I'm predictin it will go Gold at the least.

Apr 26, 2002
SHIT I AINT FROM DAGO AND I KNEW THEY GET WAY MO RUMBLES OUT THERE THEN PUFFY!...TAY, LUNI, BO-LOCC CLASSIC JUST THOSE THREE NAMES MENTIONED TOGETHER IS PLATINUM STAUS FA SHO...MY DOLLAR SEVEN ON THE SUBJECT

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Everybody I fucc wit In Daygo Bumps Luni and all that shit...
I done met some Skater Stoner White girls tellin me thats all they listen too when they get high that luni coleone shit...I gotta admit they had me trippin for a minit,cuz she was like them stoner type people who look like they dont change they clothes or do they hair,just wake up and chirp out.

But Bacc 2 da Subject...Yeah Niggas need to make that Cracc.

one

May 15, 2002
Bo, Tay and Luni all got spitterz like mo fuckaz and they ALL are known for comin wit some HARD ASS SHIT... put em on a entire album... i think i gotta get sum new subz

-Cross

May 11, 2002
All you needs in TAY and LUNASICC. A million words a million dollaz is straight heat. Throw C-bo in there w/ him on some production that can be a CD to knock fo years.

T

thug_proppa

shit i aint talking bout down ther i-rocc down on federal, market anywhere by plaza bonita anywhere in the south east even in like la mesa and north county they get play with out a doubt. Im talking bout out anywhere from el cajon to carlsbad. i mean there are a few cats that got love but most everybody even the poeple that think they hard ass fuck bump jay-z and them. the hommie who's cool as fuck and his boys bump jay-z nas and cats like that all day long. there like who is killa tay they only know the luniz cause of i got five on it. And i aint talking bout just some white kids im talking bout almost everybody. which is cool thats there thing, but they close minded, even when i play the shit for em they na na they aint no jay-z. I mean i seen bo's video for that track of enemy of the state, i went somethin like represent the west coast till my casket drops. it was the song where he was ridden for pac you know. but i only saw it that one time. it was tight ass hell and only got played once.

The reason all the cats ya'll fuck with bump it is cause ya'll be fucking with some ral cats. im out in el cajon and yea there some real cats out here bump they still al hyped on on tv and shit.

Shit if someone could make this shit crack then id be the first to try to do everything to make shure it sell's and that they get the respect they deserve.

aint no hard feelings and shit, i aint trying to speak down on nobody i luv luni and killa tay's shit and if i new them i'd proably have mad luv and respect for them as people to.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
Smigg Dirtee said:
Stoner type people who look like they dont change they clothes or do they hair,just wake up and chirp out.
•OMG foo...That'z tha fuññiest thiñg I've heard iñ ah loñg time..."Wake up añd chirp out"...hell naw...lol...

But yeah, that album would be coo as fucc...Git sum Killa Tay productioñ oñ that LP...

-HººP