Killa Tay kept it 100 on the Siccness Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
I just peep out the Killa Tay interview on the Siccness, and what he was spittin is real, you can tell that he has grown into a more mature man, like myself, I was twisting niggaz wiggs backwards. Now I have four seeds and things have changed. Niggaz have to start thinking logical now days. I grow up in Pomona, Los Angeles, I banged wit Suga Free, Kokane, Pomona Pimpin Young, weasel Locc, Above The Law and Sugar Shane Mosley, that was my era but bangin today is bell bottoms to me, GET THAT MONEY!!!!!

Muthafuccaz don't scrap anymore, it's all about gun play, that's a sign of a mark ass nigga, which is a dangerous nigga, like a young venamous snake, afraid and spit bullets until the clip is empty. Tay made alot of points, my thing I felt the most was Cali niggaz coming together as a unit, niggaz from Diego, L.A., Sac, the Bay, Fresno and the I.E., it makes alot of since to form this movement, I was born and raised a crip, but I'm a O.G. now, fuck what side you're on, I'm feeding my kids, my seeds, it's about business like Tay stressed, I'm not asking a nigga to come to my home for dinner, it's business.

I fuck wit Damu niggaz on the daily, I'm one of the Executives for Out of Bounds Entertainment, I see niggaz from Oak Park in the Lab everyday Bloodin
all day, that shit don't bother me cuz I'm past that, the point I'm making is the same point Tay is making, the movement in Cali have to be made and if cats are not wit it, they need to be shut down, we, as g's in the game need to inforce that, if L.A., Bay, Diego, I.E., Fresno niggaz don't wanna participate with the movement then fucc you, we'll shut you down, bottom line.

I'm also a executive for Freewayenterprise, Freeway Ricky Ross organization, the real Freeway Rick, we can all be part of this situation he has going on but it will take us all collectively to make it happen, no bitches, no snitches, in other words all for one and one for all.

We need to man up, I understand that this is a new era, shit changes, we have the Hyphy movement which is cool, I'm not from that era but I will embrace it, help it and push it cuz it's part of the new culture.

So my closing remarks: I feel that the Westcoast has alot to offer but the only way we can get back to the top is, the younger generation respect the G's and follow suit, meaning listen to what we've been through and correct it, listen and don't try to be the man, we have alot of positive shit to tell you that would help, fuck getting paid for every verse. Work as a unit, shut down the suckas fucking up the show's, we can't do show in Cali as much because niggaz trying to act hard, these are (HATERS!!!) lets eliminate them, stop bangin on the internet, get all these Westcoast networking sites to push our shit!!!!!

There's more shit to say but you get the picture. THANKS KILLA TAY HOMIE!!!! CHUUCH!!!!