KILLA TAY CAPONE & SKIEM HIEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
obviously thats an option, but i dont buy cds without listening first... that prevents me from wasting money
HOMIE I ONLY PAID 12.97 FOR MY COPY WELL WORTH THE MONEY!! COME ON NIGGA CAN'T GO WRONG WITH A KILLA TAY PROJECT ANYWAYS...

only i can decide whether its worth the money or not and im still not buyin it until i get a chance to listen... your style of music may not be my flavor
DON'T BE A CHEAP ASS IF YOU CAN'T SPEND A FEW DOLLAZ ON A CLASSIC ALBUM THAT JUST STATES THAT YOU'RE BROKE AND A SQUARE..

Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
$12.97 x's THOUSANDS OF CDS adds up (so good job at calling me cheap fucktard)...... i just dont wanna buy another whack ass cd... and to be honest, i just checked some songs out and ill pass. glad i didnt buy it. to each their own...

good luck with your sales.

Feb 23, 2003
$12.97 x's THOUSANDS OF CDS adds up (so good job at calling me cheap fucktard)...... i just dont wanna buy another whack ass cd... and to be honest, i just checked some songs out and ill pass. glad i didnt buy it. to each their own...

good luck with your sales.
LIKE I SAID YOU'RE A CHEAP ASS SQUARE

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IT AINT 4 EVERYBODY..BUT WITH YOUR USERNAME BEING RAP ADDICT I FIGURED YOU WOULD LIKE 2 GET UP ON SOMETHING NEW AND ITS ACTUALLY A WELL PUT TOGETHER ALBUM....PLUS MY HOMIE SKIEM IS PRESENTLY INCARCERATED SO ME HELPING PROMOTE THIS ALBUM SO HE CAN HELP FEED HIS FAM IS NORMAL HUMAN NATURE...YOU GOIN 2 DEEP WITH IT.. I AM AN ARTIST AND A BUSINESS OWNER WHO UNDERSTANDS THAT EVERYONE HAS OPINIONS AND LIKES/DISLIKES....SOME PEOPLE JUST HATE ON WHAT THEY ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH AND THATS COOL 2...THANKS 4 AT LEAST GIVING IT A LISTEN THOUGH..MAYBE I WILL EVENTUALLY MAKE YOU A FAN...I GOT SOME SOLID PROJECTS RELEASING IN 2010

May 26, 2005
With all the shit I download, this is the first shit I purchased on the net off of Rapbay in that way. I only by local type shit from 7th Heaven when I am home in KC.....THIS PROJECT IS THE SHIT!!...I don't have no fucking favorite rapper because I can get tired of listening to anybody...but when someone brings up the best to ever do it convo...Killa Fucking Tay always pops in my head.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
only i can decide whether its worth the money or not and im still not buyin it until i get a chance to listen... your style of music may not be my flavor
I just browsed your CD collection you spent a lot of money on some good CDs you spent even more on some bullshit ass ones , start selling some of them drink coasters at a buck a pop starting with that lil wyte CD and you will be able to cop some real music in no time

Nov 9, 2003
Just downloaded this shit... sooo good.. man I been waitin for some real Tay on some hard beats since BWF 2.. here it is.. I'll be buyin this next trip to the shop! Lyrics hard, beats hard.. thanks for the work I'm lovin it!!!