KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
HANGIN WITH CLOWNS NEVER BEEN MY THANG AND IF I WAS BROKE I WOULD FIT IN SKINNY JEANS LIKE U PUTOS.
KEEP UP THE PROMOTIONS THO.
#U ARE APPRECIATED
Gotta agree with ya on that Tay, skinny jeans are gay. Don't know why that's been popular....you gotta let your soldier breathe! On some other shit though, those wings looked nasty. If you wanna impress everyone with the cook game, grill up some ribs. It's hard to get ribs right, shits unpredictable! Sometimes they turn out perfect for me, fall off the bone. Sometimes a lil chewy, but still good. And sometimes they turn out tough, and not too good. Same cooking method though every time! Ribs are difficult to master and perfect....

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
IM NOT HERE 2 IMPRESS AND I'VE NEVER FED ANYBODY NASTY FOOD. PERCEPTION IS A MF.
BUT ANYWAY, I USUALLY BAKE MY RIBS 4 AN HOUR FIRST THEN THROW THEM ON THE GRILL WITH SOME SWEET BABY RAYS OR A PERSONAL BBQ SAUCE I WHIPPED UP ON EM AND THEY COME OUT TENDER AND GREAT.
SEE THE REASON THE BS DON'T MOVE ME IS BECUZ I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HYPOTHETICS AND ACTUAL TRUTH. THE RESULT IS THE SAME EVERYTIME. HYPOTHETICS ARE FUNNY, BUT THE TRUTH LASTS FOREVER. MAYBE IT TAKES A ROCCET SCIENTIST MINDED PERSON LIKE MYSELF TO RESPECT THAT, BUT TRUTH IS THE WONDERFUL "MATTER" THE HUMAN MIND CAN'T CHANGE NO MATTER WHO U ARE.
#YUP YUP
#CORNBALLS NEVER FEEL ME (NO HOMO)

Sep 5, 2013
IM NOT HERE 2 IMPRESS AND I'VE NEVER FED ANYBODY NASTY FOOD. PERCEPTION IS A MF.
BUT ANYWAY, I USUALLY BAKE MY RIBS 4 AN HOUR FIRST THEN THROW THEM ON THE GRILL WITH SOME SWEET BABY RAYS OR A PERSONAL BBQ SAUCE I WHIPPED UP ON EM AND THEY COME OUT TENDER AND GREAT.
SEE THE REASON THE BS DON'T MOVE ME IS BECUZ I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HYPOTHETICS AND ACTUAL TRUTH. THE RESULT IS THE SAME EVERYTIME. HYPOTHETICS ARE FUNNY, BUT THE TRUTH LASTS FOREVER. MAYBE IT TAKES A ROCCET SCIENTIST MINDED PERSON LIKE MYSELF TO RESPECT THAT, BUT TRUTH IS THE WONDERFUL "MATTER" THE HUMAN MIND CAN'T CHANGE NO MATTER WHO U ARE.
#YUP YUP
#CORNBALLS NEVER FEEL ME (NO HOMO)
I know, I know...... Tay ain't out to impress nobody. Ribs and Brisket are unpredictable though. If any of the Siccness got suggestions on a method, I'm all ears! Do we gotta BBQ thread? I got it all locked down, besides ribs and brisket........Summers creepin up and I gotta have these down pat!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I know, I know...... Tay ain't out to impress nobody. Ribs and Brisket are unpredictable though. If any of the Siccness got suggestions on a method, I'm all ears! Do we gotta BBQ thread? I got it all locked down, besides ribs and brisket........Summers creepin up and I gotta have these down pat!
Buy a grill or smoker thats not a piece of shit with uneven heating and learn what a hot spot is and rotate your food.

and buy bluetooth sensors you put inside your meat then you can monitor the internal temp with your phone then know when its done

Sep 5, 2013
Buy a grill or smoker thats not a piece of shit with uneven heating and learn what a hot spot is and rotate your food.

and buy bluetooth sensors you put inside your meat then you can monitor the internal temp with your phone then know when its done
What kinda grill you got Butcher? I've been lookin at Traegers lately, I gotta chargriller for charcoal and a Weber gas. Any suggestions?

Props: BUTCHER 206