KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
All bullshit aside, I was in the wrong for trying to inject myself into bullshit which clearly did not involve me. I'll tell it how it is, I fucked up.

But I respect Tay's decision to end this BS. Regardless of anyone's opinions on a dude, there's too much negativity around and it's a counter-productive to perpetuate the drama.

I guess I owe Real 1 @Real 1 an apology for catalyzing this mess when it wasn't my place to speak.
Lol stfu you would faggot you would do anything Tay said now you tryna back track like a ho

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
MY WINGS ARE ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD BUT HEY...I GUESS ITS ALL ABOUT PERCEPTION. IF YALL CAN WATCH A VIDEO AND DETERMINE I GOT PUNKED WHEN I DIDNT, IM SURE U MIGHT ACTUALLY BELIEVE IM NOT A GOOD COOK BUT I THINK YOUR BITCH SHOULD BE THE JUDGE.
EVEN IF SHE DON'T LIKE THE WINGS, I GUARANTEE I BUST THE LINING IN HER PUSSY GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE HER LOOK AT U DIFFERENT THE NEXT DAY. RNS:cheeky:

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
A whole lot of shit talking and making threats but then suddenly saying it all wasn't real. You just lost ALL your credibility. Thats a damn fact! Ain't no comming back from that. You have been fronting all this time. Like the super computer thug you are. You exposed your self and the sad thing is you don't even seem to see it. Probaly because he is delusional as fuck.

He is about on the same level as this guy. I can see him ending up like him. Old, mad, broke and delusional on the streets still holding on, on his little "rap career" and his illusionary "MOB".

Go ahead and write your paragraphs. No one will take you serious!

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
^^^^^WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT???
I NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT SO MAYBE U ARE THE DELUSIONAL ONE. I SAY WHAT I MEAN AND MEAN WHAT I SAY. IM NOT MAD ABOUT NOTHIN THAT HAS TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC. I ONLY GET MAD AT DISRESPECT PERIOD. AND THIS THREAD WAS MADE IN A POSITIVE LIGHT. NICE TRY, BUT IM NOT PROFESSING TO BE A THUG SO I DONT KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM. I LIVED THE THUG LIFE FOREAL, NOT ONLINE BUT IT IS 2016. SMH.
KEEP HATIN, ITS GREAT MOTIVATION. THATS ALL THATS EVER EXPOSED. AND IF IM SUCH A FRAUD WHY DID EVERYBODY WAIT TIL 2016 TO START TALKIN SO MUCH SHIT?? RNS:mad:

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
IM CTFU AT SOMEONE TELLIN ME I LOST MY CREDIBILITY ONLINE.
I HAVE A CIRCLE AND A RANK IN MY FAMILY. PERIOD. WHY WOULD I NEED APPROVAL FROM PPL I DON'T KNOW??. IM NOT THE KIND OF PERSON WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCC ABOUT NONE OF THAT WEIRD SHIT YALL BE TALKIN CUZ EVEN IF U ARE FROM THE STREETS U DONT RUN SHIT OVER THIS WAY. I GOT THIS.
#WCM