KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Killa Tay is not a rapper anymore because he posts too much now he's just a message board character. No other rapper responds to this shit except Tay lol. Why do you feed into the trolls? I seen C Bo post on here twice ever and that nigga got his own page! Lol why not just keep your posts in the WCM forum?

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
DUH

Killa Tay is not a rapper anymore because he posts too much now he's just a message board character. No other rapper responds to this shit except Tay lol. Why do you feed into the trolls? I seen C Bo post on here twice ever and that nigga got his own page! Lol why not just keep your posts in the WCM forum?
CUZ IM WHO I AM AND THEY ARE WHO THEY ARE. NONE OF US ARE SIAMESE TWINS. HOW U KNOW I DON'T LIKE TROLLING THE PPL WHO TROLL ME?? HOW DO U KNOW I DIDNT VOW NEVER TO BE RAN OFF THIS SITE?? IF YOUR MIND WAS OPEN LIKE YOUR OPINIONS WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE ARE U JUST MIGHT GET IT. OR MAYBE NOT.
#SHRUG LIFE

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
LET ME CORRECT U....

40+ pages of Tay Bert trying to reassure random people on an internet forum that he's a super gangster mobster. You're definitely not about that life. Real 1 @Real 1 Now go rub C-Bo's feet.
THATS AN ASSUMPTION AND DEFINITELY NOT WHAT I WAS DOING. I DON'T CARE ABOUT PROVIN SHIT ABOUT BEIN GANGSTER MOBSTER TO ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM. IF I HAD TO PROVE ANYTHING IT WAS DONE IN THE 80'S AND 90'S TO PPL WHO ACTUALLY HAD SOME EFFECT ON MY LIFE SO WHAT U THINK IM DOIN IS IRRELEVANT. I THINK EVERYTIME U OR ANY OF MY HATERS TYPE MY NAME ITS A FORM OF PSYCHOTIC DICC RIDING BUT U DON'T SEE ME MAKING POSTS OR THREADS ABOUT IT DO YA??
#U SIR NEED 2 FUCC OFF. LIKE ALL THE WAY. THAT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY. I DON'T LIKE YOUR SPIRIT ONE BIT AND NEVER HAVE

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
MFS TALK ALL THAT SHIT BUT RUN THEY ASS TO THE THREADS TO BE NOSEY EVERYTIME. THATS COMEDY. 4 THE PPL WHO SUGGEST I POST IN THE WCM FORUM, I ALREADY SAID FUCC NO THATS NOT WHAT I "CHOOSE" TO DO AND IVE ALWAYS POSTED IN BART MORE THAN ANY OTHER FORUM (WHICH IS FACT NOT FICTION OR HYPOTHESIS).....ANYWAY, I SUGGEST U KEEP SCROLLIN IF U DON'T LIKE WHATS GOIN ON IN A THREAD I CREATED FOR MY OWN PERSONAL PURPOSE.
#SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS, DON'T BE A RETARD

Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
AS OF TODAY WE BOTH AGREED TO PUT THE BULLSHIT THAT ACCUMULATED ON THIS BOARD BEHIND US AND FOCUS ON THE UNITY INSTEAD OF THE ANIMOSITY.
WE BOTH NEEDED THAT CONVERSATION AS MEN AND THE PAST IS THE PAST SO WE AGREE TO MAKE HISTORY INSTEAD OF MAKING PROBLEMS AND THE VIBE WAS FINALLY POSITIVE NOT NEGATIVE.
GOOD SHIT! THE RAP GAME HAS FAR TOO MANY BEEFS. AND WE ALL KNOW HOW MOST, IF NOT ALL OF THEM END. FUCK BEEF, GET MONEY.

Feb 8, 2006
Killa tay no disrespect to your music but to me the best thing you have done in your career is put fat tone on. Holy fuck he improved in a short amount of time. If things went diffrent did you both have plans on working together still? Ive heard stories about him in studio being amped as fuck on the mic. What did u think about his progress on the mic. No need to talk about past street beef he had

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Okay guys, I've said this a few times but I want to see some real violence happening. This is too serious to not fight to the death. I propose a two-handed great sword battle.