KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
lol you ain't cia the info is online!! I don't know you just seen it and posted it for shits and giggles!! and I'm pretty sure mine and cheeto @cheeto pictures was posted on this site like 2 days ago!! We ain't hidin!!

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
But CBo and Wax already got a slap on one of my beats. It was comin out whether or not you made this thread or y'all talked to be honest
IM SPEAKING ON THE WHOLE ENTIRE SITUATION. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. I EXPLAINED THE DYNAMICS AND WHAT MY PURPOSE WAS BUT IF YOUR GOAL WAS JUST GETTING BO ON A TRK THEN I GUESS THATS EASY "TO BE HONEST".
I WAS REFERRING TO POSSIBILITIES OF BIGGER BUSINESS THAN ONE SONG BUT HEY, WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT. I GUESS YOUR POST WAS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS MINE, EH.??.
#HOPE IT SLAPPS SO I CAN COME BACC AND PROP YOUR POST

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
You both called me by my government name. Used my picture and shit how come niether of you man enough to show your faces?
Naw all bullshit aside me and cheeto @cheeto got your info from your guinessworldrecord.com's outta this world cleft chin page!!

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
U over there makin it seem like you quarterbacked the moves being made and your minion CBo called and thanked you for your blessings to work with Awax. And I'm tellin you that they were working irregardless of your feelings towards Wax.

The politics had nothing to do with you and everything to do with Lyfe, Bo and Wax. Period. But aight fam. U got it.