KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
im in the hood like engines thats awax line
and everytime u on the sic u on awax line
ya moan and whine sip cheap ass wine no rollie on ya wrist so ya can't tell time
rip to the jack he didn't fuck with the swine
so when was the last time yall was in the studio at the same time?
u claim to be close u claim to be dope but u broke u stank and always begging fa potes

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I PROPPED U ANYWAY BUT WHATS POTES??
IF U TALKIN BOUT NEWPORTS I DON'T SMOKE THOSE.
IMMA MARLBORO MAN.
I MUST SAY, THOSE BARS WERE MUCH BETTER THAN THE LAST CRAP.
VERSACERO MUSTA CHIMED IN.
#SALUTE
hey hey hey its me gay tay and i got something to say
my clothes is faded my styles outdated its 20 years later and i still aint made it
i hate the gays i hate the whites i get punked on video and don't put up a fight

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
honestly brah u smoke meth? what the fuck was u thinking when u threw this clown shit on y the fuck are u wearing scrubs? are u a nurse? then u throw that ugly ass jacket on too lmao wow man wow...
Yea, he is a nurse. Haven't you heard? He can resurrect people with his music so they gave him a full time job at the hospital. That's his nurse outfit

Yall just want everybody off the msg boards huh. Whats the point of violence what does it prove. He proved something by actually still being alive this long, living the life of a crip and not locked up in jail. Thats a success story if u ask me, if u not dead or in jail after gang life u did good. U know that gang shit aint no joke. I bet if you look at them southern cali Crips like tray dee they probly on the same hype. If you made it out best to stay out. God bless yall everybody on here we gotta come to gether thats how the west will come back