KILLA TAY AND AMPICHINO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2014
I honestly hope you're under the age of 9. You are a prime example of why people think America is full of retards. Do the world a favor, and commit suicide. You waste of space loser. I make more money in 3 days than you make in a month. Open a book you failure.

Naw people think America is full of retards because of all the white people who want to kill blacks and mexicans because of their skin color .........You mad nigga because I dont give a fuck about periods and commas and shit nigga periods is for bitches if you care about that shit so much join bruce jenner you care to much of what people think and yo money dont mean shit to me unless you a lick

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
"Naw people think America is full of retards because of all the white people who want to kill blacks and mexicans because of their skin color"

Dude, what the actual fuck are you ranting about? I'm brown you fucking retard. People dislike Americans because of morons like you. I'm done. Someone start a new Tay thread so I can troll him and his butt-buddy grim...

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
this is why you get banned and threads go way off topic... you have now made this thread a debate about "other" shit talked about on here. and we all know what you mean fag...
No debate here "fag"....telling an artist (correctly) his music is doper than the competition seems pretty reasonable when he gets heavy hate in all of his threads around here.
Real 1 @Real 1 stay on your grind sir and keep making dope ass music.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
he shouldn't be doing it, but it's not as if he's the only one doing so. why not call out the others?
Sorry pal, my siccness.net police shift ended right after I posted that. I have a real life job that starts @ 4am. @mp66 and anyone else that brings up wax in the this thread will suffer the same fate. Keep the thread on topic.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
No debate here "fag"....telling an artist (correctly) his music is doper than the competition seems pretty reasonable when he gets heavy hate in all of his threads around here.

Real 1 @Real 1 stay on your grind sir and keep making dope ass music.
You thinking tay is better than the rest is opinion, not fact. Bringing up his competition on this site, which we all know who you're talkin about, is what is gonna bring the hate to this thread. Comment on the song and keep it movin. Why stir the pot, when we all want it cleaned up around here?

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I dont know how you posting in 07 proves your not A-wax I agree the bay been in a slump and the music doesnt knock like it use to but you can state an opinion without the extra shit like emotinal name calling when you add that on it seems more like hattin the online back and forth is hilarious to me tho but I havent caught from the start so I cant say who started it or who's wrong or right I just know wax fans be to much on some OD Ridin shit plus I havent seen one husslah thread or killa tay thread go without the extra shit the few A Wax threads that had it gets deleted but it is intertaining it got me on the site more that and the grim and versache diss songs
Man you really need to use a full stop or at the very least break your sentences up into paragraphs.