Killa Sharks 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
its a good cd....i got it today at media play....but none of the Killa Shark artist were there......did anything even go down?

and at CRAZY TIMES REC, i got a question....is Mr.Brown ever gonna drop a solo?...cuz he is a good lyricst AND a very good producer.

Sep 7, 2002
coo ill hit rasputins up on tuesday then. its good to see san jose putting out something after a long lay off. im from east side of san jose, but since i moved to berkeley i dont be knowing whats dropping and some of the releases dont be at berkeley rasputins so thanks for the info and i hope the comp sells good.

Oct 29, 2002
www.ctr-ent.com
BELLY408- good looking out on pciking that up homie. Mr. Brown is going to start working on some solo stuff for the future he working on producrion right now but he's always in the lab recording.

red- let us know what u think after too homie

young_cap- u need to do some more hustling on the streets w/ promotions if he doesn't know bout your album

Sep 18, 2003
you cant count the sales to your mom, uncle, cousin julio, and your girlfriend as sales. thats only 4 sold! where can I buy your album? can we get a list of people that have the ground breaking classic young cap album? post your numbers up, where is your fanbase? Is it just the street you live on and 3 houses of middle schoolers 2 blocks over that you convinced that you were a rap star? if I go to san jose, merced, sacramento, modesto, los angeles, santa rosa I will hea young cap boomin out of systems? while you are getting your numbers together, post that resume too. the only street you been on is called Sesame!!!!!!!1ONE1

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Cap, don't trip homie...you know what you have and others know what you're doin' pimp. People look at me sideways too when I say I have a fanbase and I'm doin' shit!! Just keep doin' what you do pimp...keep your hustle on the silent tip and one day you'll come outta nowhere hittin hard and people won't know what the fuck happened.

If thats the case to get on the new killa sharks 3,u should of got the king of sales the muthafuckin Assassin,any San jo comp without the Assassin is unheard of,i admit i was on part 2 but cmon to say that yall got the most sellin artist on 3 lets get into facts ASSASSIN IS THE KING OF SAN JO IN SALES OVER 100K sound scanned and poppin,Oh thanx Roy for inviting me to your function!(cool) but not on the album maybe i charge to much if ya heard!!!!!(lol) Assassino Baby!!!! 1love i know yall hate it!!!But ya gotta love it!!!! SOUTHSIIIIIIDE!!!!! (is there any southside artist on 3?)I got love 4 the east most my familia there but is this comp only eastside san jo?
Yo Crazytimes 1love yall keep doin yall thing keep me in mind next time cuzz we aint never had problemas! 1!!!Assassino

May 13, 2003
THE NEW SHARKS IS THE BEST OUT OF ALL 3
TAKE 'n THAT 408 SHIT TO THE NEXT LEVEL " fill me "

pep' some more san jo game pimp'in:

MODE LOK'Z presents: CRIMINAL GRIND compilation
feat: GUCE of BULLYS WIT FULLYS , ASSASSIN, BABY BASH,
DON CISCO , DARKROOM, BLACK-N- BROWN, GANGSTA REESE, KILLA SHARKS plus more.... ( IN STORES NOW )

MR. SOSA , UNCAGED
feat: J.T. THE BIGGA FIGGA , THE GAMBLAZ, ASSASSIN,
BABY BASH, DON CISCO, MERCILESS, MR. KEE.
DARKROOM, KILLA SHARKS plus more... ( IN STORES NOW )

SIDEWAY'Z MUZIK presents: NORCAL.COM ( west coast mafiosoz ) compilation
feat: BABY BASH , DON CISCO , MR. SOSA , LOUIE LOC,
MR. KEE, YOUNG LIFE, DARKROOM, RYDA THUGZ,
JAY THE BUTCHA, LIL WYNO, DUB , NEVER of LOWDOWN
KILLA SHARKS plus more.... ( IN STORES NOW )
" norcal.com droped june 2003 and is distributed by: URBANLIFE MUSIC & VIDEO DISTRIBUTION

SO THE KILLA SHARKS AINT THE ONLY LABEL TO DROP
OUT OF SAN JO PIMP'IN
NIGGA I BEEN IN THIS RAP GAME FOR A LONG TIME NOW
AND I NEVER SEEN A FLYER , POSTER, ALBUM any thing
WITH YOUNG CAP ON IT " FILL ME "
YOU NEED TO HOOK UP WIT THE SHARKS AND THEN MAYBE
( AND I MEAN MAYBE ) YOU MIGHT GET YOUR NAME OUT THERE!!!!!! NETWORK'IN IS THE KEY

COMING SOON

ANTE- UP " why would i lie "
feat: BABY BASH, MR KEE, DON CISCO, JT THE BIGGA FIGGA
plus more...

DON CISCO " mexicali thug'n "
feat: KURUPT of D.P.G. , ROSCOE (D.P.G. ) , SPICE 1 ,
BABY BASH, MAC DRE, plus more......

and next summer.....
FROM THE NOTORIOUS STREETS OF THE 408
" BLOODY WATERS " THE MOVIE .....
feat: C-BO, RAPP'N 4 TAY, BABY BASH, KILLA TAY,
J.T. THE BIGGA FIGGA, ASSASSIN, MR. KEE