Killa Klump and Rah Muzic fuckin with 50 and tha MOB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

rah

Sicc OG
Aug 12, 2005
50 Had a listening party for Mobb Deep and that shit was bangin, Ya boy Al Keys was in there with tha Boy Klump Networking talkin to A&R's and shit. But on tha real that new Mobb Deep shit is bangin... Front ta back... Tha boy Scotty Fox was there with franzin from vegas and tha boy PK that muthafucka be everywhere, that's why I respect that dude, he's going to tha end of tha worlds ta break his artist... But niggas like AKON was there and 50 and Mobb Deep was there it was cool but nobody was getting HYPHY I wish I had more Bay Niggas in there.

Jan 27, 2006
is koo do what you can to expose ur talent to the industry and go mainstream, but it wouldnt make sense to fuck wit an artist who already got burned so many times by so many others. And yea Mobb Deep got some bangers on the music they put out, i got love. yo al get at me if you can and let me know what other biz is happening wit ya boy klump, he know da terrible from his hood.

Jan 27, 2006
the first was a simple question, which he answeres, the second is me settin it clear that I will not be the one to start those false statements, specially if klump from my own hood, u stupid fuck!

Jan 27, 2006
I gotta give the MOBB some props. I used to think the same until i took the time to listen to their INFAMY album a few years back. The koo wit it. Aint the hardest out there but gotta give them what they deserve. I wouldn't hesitate listening to a klump and mobb deep record. I think it can be a hard knock.