Killa C, aka Coul Hill, gets personal on new CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
01. Da Dude
02. On The Grind (Ft. Snug Brim)
03. 6 Ways From Sunday (Ft. Tech N9ne, Haystak, Spice-1, Bizarre & Skatterman)
04. 100 Bars
05. Friend Of Mine (Ft. Lewn)
06. Garden Snakes (Ft. Tech N9ne)
07. City 2 City (Ft. BG-Bulletwound)
08. Nightmares (Ft. Big Krizz Kaliko)
09. Paranoia
10. Charge It To The Game (Ft. Haystak)
11. I Had To Die
12. Welcome To My Funeral
13. Intro

Oct 16, 2006
01. Da Dude
02. On The Grind (Ft. Snug Brim)
03. 6 Ways From Sunday (Ft. Tech N9ne, Haystak, Spice-1, Bizarre & Skatterman)
04. 100 Bars
05. Friend Of Mine (Ft. Lewn)
06. Garden Snakes (Ft. Tech N9ne)
07. City 2 City (Ft. BG-Bulletwound)
08. Nightmares (Ft. Big Krizz Kaliko)
09. Paranoia
10. Charge It To The Game (Ft. Haystak)
11. I Had To Die
12. Welcome To My Funeral
13. Intro
Looks like Killa C needs to go back to college considering he thinks the "Intro" belongs at the end of an album..

Have never really liked Killa C at all.. only track I have heard that I have enjoyed is Killa C - Murda Is Tha Time (ft Krizz Kaliko) and thats moreso because of Krizz..I never enjoyed Liquid Assassin either.. I preferred Skatterman & Snug Brim over both..

Good to see Killa C is happy pursuing a degree in college..

ECF'NW.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Looks like Killa C needs to go back to college considering he thinks the "Intro" belongs at the end of an album..

Have never really liked Killa C at all.. only track I have heard that I have enjoyed is Killa C - Murda Is Tha Time (ft Krizz Kaliko) and thats moreso because of Krizz..I never enjoyed Liquid Assassin either.. I preferred Skatterman & Snug Brim over both..

ECF'NW.
I concur

SS were never groundbreaking by any means but they're not half as bad as some of you manage to portray them as...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
You gotta figure, Killa C was explaining the concept behind this track and I believe said it was complete (all except for Lynch's verse, which was apparently never done and replaced by Skatterman) well over a year ago.

Nov 15, 2007
thanks guys for just ignoring my question if liq assassins apocalypse cd was any good so i had to download it anyways... so far its flames, why so much hate on liq? they should get rid of grave plott and just sign liq as a solo artist, fuck killa c.

Nov 6, 2005
thanks guys for just ignoring my question if liq assassins apocalypse cd was any good so i had to download it anyways... so far its flames, why so much hate on liq? they should get rid of grave plott and just sign liq as a solo artist, fuck killa c.
You successfully figured it out for your fucking self. Being self sufficient is a wonderful thing, isnt it?

Oct 6, 2008
I got it and it wasn't that bad actually. The song "Serious" feat. Tech aqnd Black Pegasus was dope. The jam with Blaze Ya Dead Homie was ill and the song featuring the "Deuce Click" (On the album consisting of Kutt, Skat and Snug) was dope too. It's worth the DL.

Liq did a decent job

Nov 15, 2007
I got it and it wasn't that bad actually. The song "Serious" feat. Tech aqnd Black Pegasus was dope. The jam with Blaze Ya Dead Homie was ill and the song featuring the "Deuce Click" (On the album consisting of Kutt, Skat and Snug) was dope too. It's worth the DL.

Liq did a decent job
yea it wasnt bad and it wasnt that good.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
bound in chains is nothing great....not too bad but not great either.
liquid assassin's album brought much more to the table.
i like killa c at times but liquid is way better.

Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
When the ablum came out, errr, i mean, a few weeks after the album came out and ppl were finnaly able to get it...:ermm:, lots of ppl here spoke very highly of the album and of Liquid Asassin.