kill yer scene...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2009
who hates skinny jeans and scene kids singing shit acoustic wannabe punk-rock about a bitch that wont talk to them anymore?!?!...

here it goes:

Nov 26, 2009
okay... i'll try that with the next one i post up... @er1ka, this song aint shit compared to what i'm working on... this album may end up phenomenal...

Nov 26, 2009
wow... 104 views and 7 replies... three of which are mine... and not even any hate?!?!... y'all have gone soft... ppl dissed my TYPED verses back in the day... or maybe the state of our pathetic economy has made you all emo softies too!!!...

or maybe i'm a beast and yall can't thinka anyway to hate cuz my shit's so dope... peep my shit and tell me what i need to fix bitches... i may let mars rape my wallet for a verse in a couple months when i'm where i'm need to be...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
wow... 104 views and 7 replies... three of which are mine... and not even any hate?!?!... y'all have gone soft... ppl dissed my TYPED verses back in the day... or maybe the state of our pathetic economy has made you all emo softies too!!!...
No one likes an attention whore, if you want a bunch of replies go post this in the open forum.

Nov 26, 2009
not tryna be an attention whore... just lookin for feedback from those into the same music as myself... my thread got deleted in the open forum like it did in a few other forums on siccness and other sites cuz i was "soliciting"... and this forum seems dead... i'm just lookin for views and a decent fanbase of ppl who recognize skill and don't wanna compare me to whack shit on the radio... if this is a waste of time, just download my shit on itunes next year... when it's expensive...