Kickin' it spots....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
@ D-Sizzle

Hopefully a little of both....I co-host a radio show in Portland called The Underground...the ONLY show that plays any local or NW talent on our particular radio station (much like KUBE). I'd like to network with some folks and see what the Seattle cats have to offer the show....we have a weekly Jam it or Slam it contest.....Byrdie's joint won awhile back. I'd like to see what other artists I can find for that feature of the show and just meet folx.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
The show that Sixxness is speaking about would probably be a good place to shake some hands and bump some shoulders.

I'm somewhat aware of your employment (you already know how I know)......I thought you were more behind the scenes though? So you work with Starchile, right? He's hella cool.....I've had the pleasure of speakin' with him......we ended up on the phone for an hour like some girls.....lol.

Yeah.....I was pretty elated to find out that Byrdie had won the Jam It or Slam It......Cool Nutz hit me up to tell me the night it happend. It seems that ya'll are a little more open to NW music.....more than KUBE anywayz. I don't know if there are too many people that would be able to contribute to your show though....most people are anti-commercial up here. That's why we've been succesful (at least in that respect) with 5 songs gettin' some spinz......I realized that the radio CAN BE your friend. There just needs to be an understanding of the relationship.....and alot of people don't get it!

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
I do weekends on the air (friday, saturday and sunday).....some behind the scenes stuff....radio promotions, record label and event promo (on the side)....station research...I'm a Jane of all trades. Yep, it's me and Star...I was the board-op of the show for some time beforehand but started talking on the show in January. I've been an avid concert goer and supporter of the local scene here for years, so Star was like "yer talkin with me" and thus it was. I doubt I can come on Tuesday though. Oh well.

P.S. Thanks for not blowing my cover....I know how you know too.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
I would never blow your cover......unless you pissed me off!!!! lol

Anywayz.....that's cool that you get to co-host now. Yeah, I haven't peeped the show out (online) since before January.....so that's why I ain't heard you. Aren't you on tonite???? Sundays....right? I'll have to check the studio cam and try to peep you hard at work! (yeah right....hardly working is more like it.):D

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Hardly workin? Ask anyone who knows me about that.....I work my ass off.....people will talk mad shit about me, but they can't dawg my work ethic.

Man you know these cats broke the webcam!!!!....what a bunch of fucks........but at least I don't have to do my hair before I come in here anymore......you can listen live online though if you so choose to....starts at 9

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Yeah that's sounds more than familiar.....but 7 days instead of six....I have like 4 jobs. The wierd thing is that I don't feel right when I'm not on the grind. I'm a workaholic. And what's fucked up is that I'm still broke....how does that work? Yeah....whenever I'm on this computer I'm in the studio or doing research for the station. The Underground is on now til 12.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Sergeant Hustle said:
Yeah that's sounds more than familiar.....but 7 days instead of six....I have like 4 jobs. The wierd thing is that I don't feel right when I'm not on the grind. I'm a workaholic. And what's fucked up is that I'm still broke....how does that work? Yeah....whenever I'm on this computer I'm in the studio or doing research for the station. The Underground is on now til 12.
We have so much more in common than you would believe. Today is supposed to be my 1 day off in 2 weeks.....but nope......bouts to be in the lab all night. I know what you mean......I feel like I'm being lazy if I'm not doing something music related all the time. And at the end of the day.......I'm still broke (contrary to popular rumor).

Hi.....my name is D-Sane.......and I'm a broke work-a-holic. lol

Can I ask a personal question? How old are you?

May 15, 2002
www.chazz-rokk.com
I understand yo, my boy Pretty Little Ricky at KUBE always on the NET during shows and he the main mix DJ.

Ms. Hustle, oh god you aint ready for the new single. HAHAHA!

Actually, the album is being pressed as we speak. Hopefully in two weeks and shit should be ready. Northwestern real good with deadlines from what i heard.

When they done. I'll make sure I'll swing by Starchile and throw him a couple copies of the album. One for the radio, Star, and you. I'll sign it if you'd like haha.

PS. Are you interested in passing out some flyers for me? I wanted to go through siccness but i'm 16 and still permit pimping. It's all good tho. Tell Thai to get a new single too.

PZ PIMPIN