kick it spots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
I'm new to the northwest. I live in shitty ass kent. I went to Gonzos out towards covington today. wtf. Wheres everybody kickin it at? Wheres the good spots out here in south seattle? Ive been to the ram out in kent station, got a good happy hour. Enlighten me.

Dec 3, 2005
I'm new to the northwest. I live in shitty ass kent. I went to Gonzos out towards covington today. wtf. Wheres everybody kickin it at? Wheres the good spots out here in south seattle? Ive been to the ram out in kent station, got a good happy hour. Enlighten me.
GONZOES!! lol cov town is my hood! lol dont come out to winterwood without getting your hood pass from me first lol that was a joke. a really big joke in fact haha anyway, the rock in covington has a good happy hour and the help there is very good. 3 dollar everything for happy hour (draft beer, well liquor, etc) and they run sauza tequila for well liquor.kent station is coo too. i mean, what are you looking for? cuz theres good bars to drink at but if you lookin for clubs or whatever then you gotta drive to the city. unless you wanna fake club it at BB McGraws in Auburn or HD Hotspurs in Kent, neither of which i would recommend

Feb 14, 2004
if you ever make your way to Eastern Washington this summer, check out Chelan Washington. there's a spot called Senor Frogs (froggies) that's always got bad beezies. every year on memorial weekend at Chelan is always poppin. i was there lastnite, and shit was poppin.

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
smash down to tacoma, we got hella spots.. but not as crackin as seattle.. its cool out here, my homie actually just moved up to kent, and i moved out to parkland next to plu.. hellla college bitches! we usually hit the bar, kareoke, or rap our shit, freestyle at pac 40, and a couple bars play our shit, so its cool

May 19, 2005
@Dugless206. I'll definitely need the hood pass. Hella hard out in Cov town, can't even imagine winterwood. haha. Yeah, havent made it to the rock in Covington yet. I made it out to the one in fed way a while ago. Everybody talks about "the bucket".

Kent station is cool. I was at the ram the other night. Has good drafts and happy hour. I go into seattle and gone down 1st ave and shit, hit up some venues and bars.

I need to make it down to Tacoma. About the only place I havent really checked out.

Really just looking for places to kick it at. Bars, venues/music, shit whatever else. All of the feedback is appreciated.

Dec 3, 2005
@Dugless206. I'll definitely need the hood pass. Hella hard out in Cov town, can't even imagine winterwood. haha. Yeah, havent made it to the rock in Covington yet. I made it out to the one in fed way a while ago. Everybody talks about "the bucket".

Kent station is cool. I was at the ram the other night. Has good drafts and happy hour. I go into seattle and gone down 1st ave and shit, hit up some venues and bars.

I need to make it down to Tacoma. About the only place I havent really checked out.

Really just looking for places to kick it at. Bars, venues/music, shit whatever else. All of the feedback is appreciated.
well shit, you already knowin then! lol yeah i aint never drank the "bucket" but i know exactly what youre talkin bout, you even get to keep the lunch pail thing they serve it in if you want lol anyways when we moved out to cov town in the early 90s it was way different then now. shit is like a wannabe issaquah or some shit. i havent lived there since highschool but theres still alright places to get your drink on at. lookin for shitholes to drink and find loose beezies in that area hit up the sports page in auburn, carriage square on east hill in kent, emerald downs horse track in auburn on nice days, the yella beak between auburn and enumclaw if you can stand a strangely odd mix between country folks and hiphop music on weekends, and the central ave bar in kent is known to have a bitch bumpin dicks in the parkin lot every now and then i hear lol basically kent aint shit

May 19, 2005
Haha, I picked a good place then, fuck. I was out at Safeco all weekend for the Giants games. Might have to go parking lot pimpin downtown kent style now though, haha.

Im talking to this girl from issaquah, havent even been out that way, but if cov town is biting its style, shit.

@dubbg, when I make it down ill see wassup man, thanks for the heads up.

I'm fucking burnt, red like a lobster though. Lovin' this weather right now.