KHAYREE'S NAME BEING STOLEN!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
here's some bullshit i found while searching the web for khayree material. i hope someone stops him from using that name before he gets national attention with kanye west. :dead:

"So Soulful" with Kanye WEST, John Legend and new artist Khayree

'So Soulful' kicks off the album perfectly, placing tight verses courtesy of Kanye, Quence, and newcomer Khayree, and crooner John Legend.

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
nottnice said:
khayree,khari,qui'ree,etc r muslim names way more common on the east coast than west coast its not a bay area conspiracy

yeah but the fact that there is a new artist going by khayree,(even if it is his real name)is wrong.especially since the original khayree is highly established in the rap game

May 29, 2002
as long as its his real name, u really cant do anything about it. names cant be copyrighted. its like if 2 muthafuckas rapped with the name chris--you cant sue the other

May 29, 2002
i changed my mind. fuck everyone named chris. thats my name and aint no one gonna try and use that shit. yall are just bitin bay style

Oct 23, 2004
How many people get called just dre? or JT? dont even trip on sum1 having tha same name its not like his real fans r gonna b like omg now hes rapping with west ya no

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
Humboldt High said:
shit i would have to say khayree forfitted the name. what was the last thing he dropped?
he just recently dropped that problem child cd.
he got a new dubee album he produced comin out
got a few instrumental cd's droppin
and he got a dvd comin out

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
tdogg707 said:
How many people get called just dre? or JT? dont even trip on sum1 having tha same name its not like his real fans r gonna b like omg now hes rapping with west ya no

for someone like me,who's favorite producer and probaly one of my top influences in rap, name is being used by another rapper, and this rapper has a very good chance to blow up in the mainstream industry cause he's workin with kanye west..i am angered by this.were not talkin about a rapper or producer who has only been around for a few years,this is a person who is established and has been producing since the mid 80's and has worked with big lables like warner, atlantic,and Rca. i dont think there's very many artist in the industry that have the exact name as another artist,calling someone dre or jt is a abreviation of there real name.i posted this up here cause i feel it's wrong and i just wanted to see if other people had the same fealings about it.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
sweet merciful crap, can you people possibly get any gayer?

i think we're in serious need of putting some sort of pre-registration intelligence test on this forum that generates a series of random questions that potential posters need to answer correctly.... and failing to do so will permanently ban your IP from accessing this website.... hopefully this will cease all the dumbass threads being posted up

Aug 4, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:

i think we're in serious need of putting some sort of pre-registration intelligence test on this forum that generates a series of random questions that potential posters need to answer correctly.... and failing to do so will permanently ban your IP from accessing this website.... hopefully this will cease all the dumbass threads being posted up
Damn!

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
SOAK::GAME said:

sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,close the thread then,sorry

Oct 10, 2004
khyree hasnt been around forever i mean dont get me wrong he did alot of music i liked classic jams but he fell off i say make way for the ............................NEXT!!!!

lol