KHAYREE THE ANALOGUE COLLECTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
There are alot of dope tracks on here that Khayree did back in the Old YBB days that are not featured on any albums as far as I know.
One of the songs I was really wondering about was "Strictly Type Shit"

So the question is....are any of these beats featured on any other artists albums?

I would really like 2 hear somebody spit over these beats

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I dunno but i know kahyree produced a song off of vanilla ices album that had "Ice ice Baby" on it

Feb 4, 2010
kyhree is garbage now if you get a chance go to the new ybb sight ! all his artists are sorry or have dreads .and hes pushin this hyphy movement like that kat young mora .im not feelin that u think a guy as talented as kyhree could turn some of those hyphy beats into some bangers ,with live instruments
but i guess that is not the case with dudes new beats .

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
People keep asking what's going on with Khayree. Is he still making beats? Whos he working with?

Khayree: Heres an analogy: I make love. To say I make beats is to say I only kiss on breasts. I make love with my music. I cover every aspect of it. Im playin bass guitar. I program them drums thoroughly. I play that Les Paul Gibson guitar. Im playin that Mini Moog bass line. Every nuance in the production that you hear from me to this day I play live. So yeah, a beat is one aspect of it. Does is slap? Of course it slaps. How can it not with the sounds they use nowadays with music. Thats my answer to that question: Ill never stop makin music. I am the music. Its as essential to me as breathing. Literally. I wanna let everyone know I havent went anywhere. I just stepped off the scene in terms of the business and that whole thing, but now Im back. Ive been consistently making music.

Thats where people get it wrong. They think of you not doing business that youre not making music. Im sure that every day youre in the studio all day long.

Khayree: Every day. That's all I do! Right now Ive got so many projects Im workin on. Then I got my youngsters, the artists on my label, Im not doing much of the production for them. I might do a song or two, but most of them have their own producers. Thats the way I want it because Im in another spectrum right now musically.

Youre not doing the production for your new artists?

Khayree: Not on them. On their albums most of their production is done by cats they were working with already. Very talented young producers. DJ 61 from its Nothin productions is one of the producers he does all the Get Money Boyz aka GMB, and Young Mora music. Another producer named Shnook is doin music for Asecard. Young Ray has a producer named Fizz and J-Beez produces most of his own music. All of them make quality music or I wouldnt put it out.

Mar 23, 2006
People keep asking what's going on with Khayree. Is he still making beats? Whos he working with?

Khayree: Heres an analogy: I make love. To say I make beats is to say I only kiss on breasts. I make love with my music. I cover every aspect of it. Im playin bass guitar. I program them drums thoroughly. I play that Les Paul Gibson guitar. Im playin that Mini Moog bass line. Every nuance in the production that you hear from me to this day I play live. So yeah, a beat is one aspect of it. Does is slap? Of course it slaps. How can it not with the sounds they use nowadays with music. Thats my answer to that question: Ill never stop makin music. I am the music. Its as essential to me as breathing. Literally. I wanna let everyone know I havent went anywhere. I just stepped off the scene in terms of the business and that whole thing, but now Im back. Ive been consistently making music.

Thats where people get it wrong. They think of you not doing business that youre not making music. Im sure that every day youre in the studio all day long.

Khayree: Every day. That's all I do! Right now Ive got so many projects Im workin on. Then I got my youngsters, the artists on my label, Im not doing much of the production for them. I might do a song or two, but most of them have their own producers. Thats the way I want it because Im in another spectrum right now musically.

Youre not doing the production for your new artists?

Khayree: Not on them. On their albums most of their production is done by cats they were working with already. Very talented young producers. DJ 61 from its Nothin productions is one of the producers he does all the Get Money Boyz aka GMB, and Young Mora music. Another producer named Shnook is doin music for Asecard. Young Ray has a producer named Fizz and J-Beez produces most of his own music. All of them make quality music or I wouldnt put it out.
i know he does all jcarr stuff...

http://www.datpiff.com/INP_Muzic_JCarr_The_Year_Of_The_Carr.m94951.html

May 31, 2006
well the instrumental for "Things Playas Do" was used on Problem Child's album from early 2000's. that is a fuckin dope song, Mac Mall kills it. sounds like a beat Dubee wouldve used for AKA Sugawolf. i duno bout the rest of the CD cuz i havent heard it. i just bought the instrumental on Amazon's website a while back.