KG to Warriors holdup, Biedrins wanted not Harrington

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2004
JFL023 said:
If we give Minnesota Ellis, Biedrens, Wright & O'Bryant then we should get KG, his $6.5M trade kicker waived PLUS Ricky Davis! With Ricky Davis in the dal makes it much worth it.

Haha trippin. No way is KG worth that much, he's only good for a year rental. You give Ellis, AB and Wright is so not worth it. No point in trading for KG if Biedrins is gone. Plus who's to say he'll pan out in Nellie's system? He doesn't have the legs of Amare Stoudamire.

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
I've read the things Mullin said about O'Bryant last year when we drafted him, its the exact same stuff he is saying about Wright. I'm not big on him at all. We fucked up getting rid of Rich and I wouldn't consider this offseason successful at all, unless we get KG.

If you trip, this trade didn't make us any better than the teams in the west that finished ahead of us last season.

Apr 25, 2002
MIIthasav said:
We fucked up getting rid of Rich and I wouldn't consider this offseason successful at all, unless we get KG.

If you trip, this trade didn't make us any better than the teams in the west that finished ahead of us last season.
The trade doesn't make the team that much better right now unless Wright breaks out from the start but it helps the team financially in the future to resign the young guys or maybe a star in the 08 offseason. Shipping away all the young potential on the team for possibly a 1 year rental in KG is not a smart move..
Better off waiting to see how the young guys develope. Im suprised some people on here are so down on Ellis. Personally I feel his upside is way better then Richardson's ever was.

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
I feel like we just took a step back for the sake of the future. I understand that you can free up financial space but if we got a good team, why not see what they can do for a whole year? I'm hella bitter. If this muthfucka Wright also ends up in the D-League, there is gonna be a riot.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
i'm with you guys, but in reality, WHO KNOWS WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS !!
don nelson is 67 years old, you think he's gonna coach another 5 years, or even 3 more years ? probably not !! is the ultimate goal to be just a playoff team or to try and win that shit RIGHT NOW !!! if the W's pick up KG and another free agent with that $10 mill trade exception, they would of gotten better from last year. i don't wanna lose Biedrins, cuz with him and KG that's is scary !!! Ellis has huge upside, but who really knows........

the question is, do the W's wanna be just like Phx, where they just make the playoffs every year BUT can't get over the hump, or do they try and get KG and make the push for the championship RIGHT NOW !!! i can't be mad at them for trying to win !!!

Jan 4, 2006
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
MAN THE WARRIORS ALWAYS TRY TO PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE AND THEY ALWAYS SUCK THE FUtURE IS NOW AND THEY SHOULD OF KEPT THE CORE GROUP TOGETHER
thats how i feel. tired of seeing ex warriors ball throughout the league.

Oct 25, 2006
MIIthasav said:
I've read the things Mullin said about O'Bryant last year when we drafted him, its the exact same stuff he is saying about Wright. I'm not big on him at all. We fucked up getting rid of Rich and I wouldn't consider this offseason successful at all, unless we get KG.

But the thing is: O'Bryant was never valued by anyone that highly. He was a 2nd round pick for most people, and Mullin thought he saw something in him.

Wright would have been number 1 draft pick last year or next year, but this is the most stacked draft in years.

Wright is a franchise caliber player if he bulks up, O'Bryant can maybe be a solid back up, maybe.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Oct 25, 2006
This is what everyone needs to understand:

Brandan Wright and the italian dude they drafted are capable of immediate impact.

Does it suck Richardson is gone? yes but it will be worth it times 1,000,000 if Wright steps up like he is capable of.

We are so loaded at SF and SG as it is, now throw in the italian guy that is a AMAZING outside clutch shooter.

If Wright steps up, we will all forget about Richardson very quickly.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
let me be the first to say fuck KG. if he comes here then fuck him some more..
he is not the future and he should trade ours for him.... remeber that allstar game when like 6 ex warriors where on the court at once..fuckin shit pissed me off...

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
everyone is scared to lose the so called "future" BUT what happens if they make the big trade and get the BIG TICKET, and the W's go to the Western Conf. Finals or even further, will that be a waste ???? NO ONE WILL BE MAD AT GIVING UP ELLIS OR BIEDRINS THEN, including me.......they are making SMART moves and are commited to winning, unlike in the past !!!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i guess u could say it was st jean that did all the b.s. moves and not mullin.. but im traumatized by past deals that did so well for everyone involved but the warriors..i still stand by my fuck kg. cuz he's old and probably dont wanna play here..

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
We have been building for the future since we got rid of chris weber, mullin, and hardaway. Here we go again. So if the typical warriors pattern continues, if wright and the Italian are any good and start to make an impact, they will be gone to. What I'm saying is that we want to break the cycle of giving away stars to the league, we gotta start making big moves, like we are trying to win a championship instead of staying competitive for the 8th spot every fuckin year.

Wright does not have the quickness, size, or skill to guard or score on any of the top PF's in the west. At least we had a mismatch with any team in the west with the lineup of the playoff team. Lately the code of success in the western conference has been that you need 2 all star quality players to get somewhere. Where is our 2nd now?