KeyStyle... PreacH... Peep Flow...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
Posted On A Dif. Site, Lookin For feed...It Was In A Multi Cypher...

Livin My Life Through Missionz Wit Chickens N Bitches N Wives, Niggas Wit Knives, Snitchin N Lies I'm So SIck Of My Strife...So Tired Of These Liars Trippin, Hit N Then Light Up The Spliff N Ignite N Get Ripped From The High, Backlashed I'm Snatched Back And Split From The Skies Now My Vision N Mind Are Just So Little, Entwined With The Riddles Of Time I'm Just Livin To Die...

But I Find Myself Stuck In The Case Of My Time, Space N My Lies, With My Back To My Past But Still Facin My Life Through The Cracks In The GLass But My Face Will Still Shine Neva Breakin My Stride Only Takin The Time To Retrace What I Find IN The Place Of My Mind So I Patiently Lie, Rhyme N Portray What I Blaze In My Grind Til I Break Down N Die I'll Take Out The Blind N Replace Frowns With Smiles As My Eighth Drowns The Vile N I Lay Down The Vinal...

My Sounds pound N Flow With Best To Drown Out You Clowns Like I'm "Chokin The Jest" I'll Leave You Jokers A Mess When I Approach WIth My Tech...Neva Toke On THe Stress I'm Only Foldin The Best While Yall Still Rollin The Rest...I'm A Killa Like The Thrilla, Touch The Preacha Hoe?I'll Choke You To Death...With The Best Quotes Ta Stretch Notes Til Ya Flesh No Longers Rests, Blown N Get Thrown, I Check Vets Who Test With Text Known To Wreck Bones...Now Who's The Best Yo?...

Niggas Frontin, Their Skills? It's Bluffin, I'm Real Plus I Bust With A Lust That'll Cursh What You Spill, Man It's Nothin When I Come In And Rush Wit The Toughest Of Skillz... To Leave You Fuckas Clutchin To Feel With your Mug on My Heel/ Punch Drunk you Fucked Up Now You Touched BY The Steel When I Pump Out The Grill...

Keyin N hurtin your Feelins With Words Thatll Squirt Blurt Berserk When I'm Illin With Terms To Murf N Hurt You jerks Til Yo Reelin From The Murk N Verbs That My Verse Has been Filled Wit...But Fuck Talkin Shit Cuz All i'm Killin's Your Wack Game..Hate It Or Embrace It I'm So Real When I Smash Frames N Cap Names...Neva Feelin you Wack Dames With Yo Weak Technique I'll Leave You Achin WIth Back Pains Cuz I'm Takin The Trash Then Breakin To Mask Pain Through The Gates Of This Rap Game...

It's Nothin...

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
not feelin this one playboy. it rhymed a lot and the multis were ok, but you didn't say anything really. anybody can do that shit brotha.

i'll break you in half, spray you & laugh as you decay in the back/ the rhymes layed in the track force you into facin the facts/ blaze it & pass cuz the dro make you say fuck the po & make you wanna bust em slow till they heads touch the flo/ my shit is embraced, when spittin i'm laced with pcp rippin them fakes/ stick to your place or catch my spit in your face you chumps aint winnin this race/ rhymes givin away you niggas is gay and played out with the spits you lay down/ i spray rounds when i bust nuts & fuck punks up for disagreein/ this is me when i get viscious leavin bitches bleedin...

see? lol.

Jul 7, 2005
yeah i know, it was in a multi cypher so it was just multis... haha, i didnt say it was great...

oh, and mine were cooler than yours... haha...