Keyboard with good Vintage keyboard sounds?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
anyone know of a keyboard ,preferably an 88 key, that has good (realistic sounding) vintage keyboard sounds...fender rhodes ep, wulitzer ep, vibes, etc.

Apr 27, 2003
www.mymproductions.com
U should check out the NORD Electro... i think thats what its called... VST's are cool too... but not all are created equal. I get my vintage keys from my Fantom XR... I'll record a melodie or whatever with, say a rhodes patch... then i'll funk it up, throw some lo-fi filters or a spring reverb to get that old school sound....or run it thru my wah pedal... Make it FUNKY!

check it .... http://www.clavia.se/nordelectro/

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
TronikBeatz said:
U should check out the NORD Electro... i think thats what its called... VST's are cool too... but not all are created equal. I get my vintage keys from my Fantom XR... I'll record a melodie or whatever with, say a rhodes patch... then i'll funk it up, throw some lo-fi filters or a spring reverb to get that old school sound....or run it thru my wah pedal... Make it FUNKY!

check it .... http://www.clavia.se/nordelectro/
I had no idea that keyboard had those type of sounds. Ive seen that before a while back...I saw the words "Electro" on it and all those knobs and figured it was some type of techno shit.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
T.C said:
I had no idea that keyboard had those type of sounds. Ive seen that before a while back...I saw the words "Electro" on it and all those knobs and figured it was some type of techno shit.
Yeah I forgot about that,Yeah thats a real tight piece right there,It doesnt have brass , synth etc it has only organs clavs and wurlis,and rhodes type sounds oh yeah clavs.I dont know what your experience with the original pieces are but these are pretty close,and the ones that fail to sound like original, it aint bad cause the sound is tight,If I came across a good deal on one beleive me Id snatch it up