KEY LOOM-WHEN ANIMALS ATTACC VOL 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

This album is bangin all the way thru,loom gettin at messy marv on this,but for real don't sleep this album is sick

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
heres a couple lines from the track he gettin on him for the fake blood shit.and i guess a meesy marv line where he said "flue stones make the bitch sea sick"

"somebody laced ya boots fucked up//either that or you been playin wit ya nose too much//always talkin bout them 32 rounds in ya pistol//better have the heart to blast cuz ya bangin ain't offical"

"ima have to show em what this shit bout//so fuck messy marv nigga we draped up and criped out"

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
heres a couple lines from the track he gettin on him for the fake blood shit.and i guess a meesy marv line where he said "flue stones make the bitch sea sick""somebody laced ya boots fucked up//either that or you been playin wit ya nose too much//always talkin bout them 32 rounds in ya pistol//better have the heart to blast cuz ya bangin ain't offical"

"ima have to show em what this shit bout//so fuck messy marv nigga we draped up and criped out"
ok I didnt know Mess was on tracks dissin crips...well if thats the case Loom got all rights to get at dude...if thats shits true mess is dumb as fuck

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
When all else fails... diss somebody u want to put u on by responding SMH
its the new formula for simulated success....prior formulas include

1. pay all your favorite rappers to do a song with you, piggy back off the features and always say " yeah i got *insert famous rapper names here* on my albumZ" it doesnt matter if you dont know how to rap...they do, let them do the work for you

2. offer "free promo" for your upcoming album for all graphic artists, rappers,producers etc. Ask for tracks to be "submitted" compile track onto a master, duplicate that master cd for around 1500, sell each copy for $5 on Broadway to tourists and dumbfucks who dont know any better, be sure to have all the features in BIG BOLD LETTERS on the front cover. if you cant make triple your money back with this formula you have an inferior product, inferior salesmanship skills, or just an inferior mentality when it comes to getting money.

3. Shock Value...create a slightly controversial subject,group name, theme or whatever...maybe your a dead rapping vampire, or an ugly nigga, or the leader of a mobb of crazed clowns with axe's and guns, or a mentally unstable asian wearing mervyn's LA raiders jerseys in extra smedium, or the weed man, or a chewy smoking nut...find a gimmick, exploit it, milk it, make headlines, rap about eating babies and raping the pope or stalking underage girls and making them your slaves....whatever. Find a gimmick and create contraovery...it sells...get money, repeat as needed.

these tips and more are available in the new book by DIRTY NIGGA LLC..."how to make it in the bay area underground rap game with $2000 or less" now available through Amazon,Frisco Street Show and Walmart (in the gardening section)

www.iwannabeadirtyniggatoo.com