Kevin Love 31 rebound game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
KLove a beast, Wolves finally look back on track.

MINNEAPOLIS (AP)—Kevin Love(notes) grabbed a franchise-record 31 rebounds and scored 31 points, the NBA’s first 30-30 game in 28 years, and the Minnesota Timberwolves rallied from a 21-point, third-quarter deficit to stun the New York Knicks 112-103 on Friday night.

Love grabbed 15 boards in the third quarter alone to will the Timberwolves to victory. Moses Malone was the last player to do it with 32 points and 38 rebounds for Houston against Seattle in 1982.

The Knicks shot 28 percent in the second half, giving Love ample opportunities to gobble up the misses, and he devoured them like no player has since Charles Barkley grabbed 33 rebounds in 1996

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Props to Kevin Love....To bad he plays for the Twolves and dosent get much national TV time.......Im gonna look into the NBA package...

Jul 25, 2007
According to the highlights, it seems dude got lucky. He was at the right spots at the right time. After a brick the ball would just go towards his way. No bounce off the rim where he had to fight for it. I was like "wtf?" at first but after I seen the highlights i was like "meh, it was suppose to happen."

Feb 14, 2004
KLove a beast, Wolves finally look back on track.

MINNEAPOLIS (AP)—Kevin Love(notes) grabbed a franchise-record 31 rebounds and scored 31 points, the NBA’s first 30-30 game in 28 years, and the Minnesota Timberwolves rallied from a 21-point, third-quarter deficit to stun the New York Knicks 112-103 on Friday night.

Love grabbed 15 boards in the third quarter alone to will the Timberwolves to victory. Moses Malone was the last player to do it with 32 points and 38 rebounds for Houston against Seattle in 1982.

The Knicks shot 28 percent in the second half, giving Love ample opportunities to gobble up the misses, and he devoured them like no player has since Charles Barkley grabbed 33 rebounds in 1996
Of course it had to be against Seattle lol

Jun 9, 2007
According to the highlights, it seems dude got lucky. He was at the right spots at the right time. After a brick the ball would just go towards his way. No bounce off the rim where he had to fight for it. I was like "wtf?" at first but after I seen the highlights i was like "meh, it was suppose to happen."

seriously tho, get the fuck outta here with that shit, and shove the highlights up your ass. Dude fought to get in position and was THE guy commanding the basket on nearly every play... not his fault the Knicks played like they were scared of him... and I suppose the ball just slipped out of his hand and happened to land in the basket for all of his 31 points too huh? fuck off and let the man have his props for doing something no NBA player has done in 28 years.

Jul 25, 2007
^^^^not mad at all...watch the interview with all the highlights of it u bitch. Nothing impressive but the numbers. U must be in love........with the timber wolves.