Kevin federline and ya boy track.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2006
DukeNaintEZ said:
so anything that makes you money is good huh..Kevin Federline cmon now..thats just low!

i aint tryin to get on you but i dont get why you talk about kfed casue you aint from the hood and you look like you could be his brother so i dont understand what you have against him?

Mar 22, 2006
^^ya but im sayin what makes him a chump is the same shit that makes you a chump, ecspecially that you goin off of not knowin him so it must be cause where hes from and how he looks is what i was saying dont take what im sayin the wrong way i just dont get why you think hes a chump, i dont have an opinion on dude cause i never met him i just want to know how you came to your conclusion

May 12, 2004
so im a chump now?..cuz i dont like Kevin Federline..I didnt say anything about wheres he from or how he looks..where did i say that?.hes rappin bout bustin glocks and shit..lol..of course i dont know him..so your tellin me that there isnt one person in this world that you dont like that you dont know??..your contradicitng yourself..callin me a chump and you dont me..callin me a chump cuz where im from and not from the hood..think about!

Mar 22, 2006
DukeNaintEZ said:
so im a chump now?..cuz i dont like Kevin Federline..I didnt say anything about wheres he from or how he looks..where did i say that?.hes rappin bout bustin glocks and shit..lol..of course i dont know him..so your tellin me that there isnt one person in this world that you dont like that you dont know??..your contradicitng yourself..callin me a chump and you dont me..callin me a chump cuz where im from and not from the hood..think about!

^^when did i call you a chump i said the same reason that you think hes a chump would make you a chump, your contradicting YOURSELF, and no im not a hater, theres not one person in the world i havent met that i hate, how can you hate someone when youve never met them or talked to them?

Jan 31, 2006
you know what is kinda sad, that if KFed's cd is of the bay style, then his cd might become one of the biggest selling bay cds of they year. Sad but true.

Dec 9, 2005
Actually the verse wasn't bad...sounded exactly like a Ya Boy verse...but not bad at all...some of you aren't being objective. If it wasn't K-Fed and it was just some random dude from The Bay everybody would be all ga-ga.

SEE

Mar 26, 2006
sobaywitit said:
u talkin shit on the internet about a rapper that u dont know!!! now thats low

you're talkin shit to someone on the internet that you dont' know just like anyone. you would have been better of not saying shit.