Keise got tapped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
I would like to hear it again and i got some people that wanted to hear it who didnt get a chance to listen. KMEL needs to post the freestyle up on the website or atleast make it so people can listen online again.

L

LADYFRIASCO415

MaddDogg said:
damn thats sad to hear he got tore...Id like to see the Riddla or someone from Fully Loaded go at him.

yeah the Riddla
Young Know wouldn't have any competition even tho they should he should still do tha damn thang
you know

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
no he wouldnt.... dont put ya self in a dumb predicament.... you vouch for him he gets destroyed you look dumb... then your ego kicks in and wont allow you or cane to post up here again.... kinda like some other "king" that post on here.... ive heard cane shit and he aint fuckin wit fab... i heard cellskis mix tapes and i knew they wasnt fuckin wit fab... but no body wants to be humble... and just handle business... i aint dissin cellski either... but he wanted to call me a hater when i said nobody on here was king of they bay.... fab will run wild then locksmith will take over on kmel.... remember i said it dont askme how i know but i do... and this will only last 3 maybe 5 more weeks then the battle is over... it wont be on the radio anymore... cause this last riday there was 40 people in that little ass studio and kmel aint going for it trust me... if it stays on the radio it will be the dude who is champ verses the dude who is the challenger maybe a few members of each crew and thats it... put ya egos down and be patient... send a demo to von and let him decide mp3 him but dont go to the station to get embaressed....

food for thought, you do the dishes

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
and before everyone runs and tells cellski im hatin tell him i said he is a legend and what he is doing for the bay is good but there is only one way to say fuck everybody and get away wit it... be dope.... cellski is a main stay in the bay.. he been doin this shit and i refuse to be the one to take anything away from what he accomplished in the past but at some point you really got to ask yourself " did i miss my boat? ".........

the bay area needs compitition i think its good for us... but at some point you have to pass the torch and let the new generation of bay mc's get on and do they they're thing... the radio is just now showing love and everyone wants to be a part of it... i do as well and i am... but we must give the people new music.. we cant get back on the radio sounding like 1997 all over again....

its extreamly important to support a winning team and if you haven't noticed we are winning... my extended camp is winning... dont put ya foot in ya mouth by saying you the best and that you'll take on all challengers then your first test and get embaressed on live radio... that radio is a 3 million listener gamble.. you can make that many fans at any given moment on kmel or kyld but... you can lose that many fans too.. so it aint about being the hardest in the streets its about being appealing to the masses... go get a real live fan base that will support you no matter what like lynch, e 40, too short and so on then make claims of being the illest and so on....

there are so many politics in this game that are above and beyond any of our control and we will never be able to touch them, let alone understand them... each of us have cards that have been dealt and each of our futures have been written. all any of us can do is walk along our paths and await the out come... every move, every song, every phone call every package every conection every day we live is apart of the big plan... dont waste your time or effort on something that only 1% of the world will achieve, stardom....... if you have talent then run wit it... regardless if it gets you the hoes or mansions... if you are dope wit computers go be dope in that line of business... not eveyone is a rapper or a producer.... the game just got deeper and only the real will survive.... take this how you want to, but know that i aint hating on no one....

food for thought, you do the dishes

its all good thogh.its good exposure,of course imma hype something up just like a boxing match. i wanted to get keise some experince .i give fab his props,but when somebody come on here talkin about nobody is king of the bay,and sayin i said i was king of the bay ,i was talkin about the name of the freestyle challenge.dont do my posts like that cause i dont come talkin shit in nobodys posts. aint nobody got embarressed my lil bro still hard.and we still go be factors.fab had hella caps but its all gravy.(lol).about me missing the boat,i goota nice yaght thats docked @pacific bell park ready to conquer the world. i got a couple of labels on us right now so the boat will be floating.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
the bay area needs compitition i think its good for us... but at some point you have to pass the torch and let the new generation of bay mc's get on and do they they're thing
(posted by dutch)

whatever you heard from me is no where near recent. even if it's the album i just dropped... and what i've heard from u (your solo) wouldn't make me run to the store for u either dog. however on your newer shit i'd say you stepped it up. f.a.b. is eatable by all means that dude's voice is gay as fuck. if i get my shot up there you will see, and if i get embarassed i'd POST on it. i'm not trying to boast that im ridiculously raw but for you to judge me based on little to no material is kinda dumb. i know it's fuck everybody on yours but i certainly hope that everybody doesn't include me because i aint just anybody and that will soon be proven. i aint into a dick measurin contest or beefin on the net, just can't have you disregarding my skillz.... perhaps instead of battlin f-a-b- we might cross paths. pz

AND YES it doesnt matter how raw F-A-B is his voice would make me not listen to his full lp. call that stupid or whatever but all variables have to be taken into account.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
DUTCH, ive done my research on that cat F.A.B., and i know my boy MISTA CANE, and his skills have stepped up 10times from his album, just like yours!
i wasnt feelin your album..loved the cover...wasnt feelin it tho....then i heard you on this F.E. mixtape..and was lovin it! you really stepped up cuzzin.....

as for being embarassed if CANE did go against F.A.B and lost. i wouldnt be embarassed, i know for a fact..it would be a close battle! and i would never feel embarassed about something i feel, why would i even be scared to post on here again? please...this is the internet..its not that serious.

but you shouldnt judge people from one album you heard..who knows you might like his other shit.....just like yours......

keep it comin cuzzin....you have talent..so run with it!

goodluck....cuzz right now..we all need it!