Keepin It Real Records & Tapes in KC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
they just got busted for bootlegging shit, saw it on the news a few minutes ago....police set up a sting......they were showing pictures of just regular ass cd-rs with hand written titles that were writin with a sharpy and shit like that

also the police said they walked in and asked a clerk if he could burn them a cd with certain songs on it, within 5 minutes the clerk came back with the songs burned that he wanted.....

thats crazy they got busted, I wonder whats gonna happen to em, they been around for a while

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
aight, I seen that shit on Fox 4 now about the others....KCTV 5 only said Keepin It Real.......I wonder why they only arresting certain clerks...you would think it would be the owners that would be in trouble for letting that shit happen not the clerks

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
ONLY THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TOTHEM MOST LIKELY, THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY A HUGE FINE FOR BAIL AND COURT...IT THEY GET GOOD LAWYERS, THEY WILL BE BACC IN RUNNING IN A FEW MONTHS....

THAT SHIT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME AT THE FLEA MARKETS OUT HERE...ONCE THEY GET OUT, THEY GO BACC TO BOOTLEGGING...