KEEP IT 100 IS ON THE RADIO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
This is one of my favorite tracks of this year.
Who really fuckin with SB though?

Keep grindin fam, the world gonna take notice with all that energy you put into tracks
Wow that means a lot fam thank you! I will say there is 2 cats with the same first name in my life that push me to the limit and humble me at the sametime lol. I think every camp/artist need a no man in they life. I don't have yes man around me if it ain't rite its back 2 the drawing board lol. Hopefully "Sacred Pains" will be a great solo album with them dudes on my line lol. Shout out to them dudes by the way! BuT now Thanks again for your support bro i'm so grateful!

THE MOVEMENT IS SACRED!!!!!!

May 8, 2011
Wow that means a lot fam thank you! I will say there is 2 cats with the same first name in my life that push me to the limit and humble me at the sametime lol. I think every camp/artist need a no man in they life. I don't have yes man around me if it ain't rite its back 2 the drawing board lol. Hopefully "Sacred Pains" will be a great solo album with them dudes on my line lol. Shout out to them dudes by the way! BuT now Thanks again for your support bro i'm so grateful!

THE MOVEMENT IS SACRED!!!!!!
I know both of them names start with r and they both love u and want only the best for sean so they accept nothing but dope from you and its payin off

May 8, 2011
We need some S.B shirts. Sacred as a whole label is good Quality music. I'm Diggin it!!!
We working on it. One thing at a time. I was about to come with all the team colors of sacred shirts like the Giants, 49ers, Raiders, A's, Sharks etc.......... FIRST. i really dont have a dope enough S.B. logo yet that engulfs him as an artist to put on a shirt. We could slap some letters on there and press some up but I want it to mean something to him when we do it and do it right. The only reason Dank got first is bcuz of the obvious connection to weed smokers and putting that logo on more peoples chest.

Feb 13, 2004
I feel you it takes money and a lot of thought into putting a design out that people are going to like. I was thinking black with orange lettering. Have the S and B written kind like the cover of the Covering grounds 2. Bay Team colors would be sick good idea.